Fri, Sep 20, 1:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Black display?

bushy ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 12:19 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:57 AM

Can you choose the black interface screen as advertised previously through E-ON  and if so how do you choosethis option.

sittingblue ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 3:47 PM

Well, there's a 'Load interface presets' button in the 'File menu / Options menu item / General Preferences' window.  However, there doesn't seem to be any interfaces shipping with my version.  Also, there's no browse button in this load interface dialog, so the interface presets must be in some predisposed location.  IMHO, this load interface colors looks like a WIP.

You can customize interface colors by choosing interface colors for various Vue 6 interface objects. The choose button is next to the 'Load interface colors' button. I'm not sure where the interface colors are saved. I believe they're saved in a configuration file.

Charles

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 3:42 AM

Interface colours can be saved from the interface colours screen that appear after you select "interface colours" from the preferences menu. It's at the bottom right of the screen.

bushy ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 4:30 AM

Well, there's a 'Load interface presets' button in the 'File menu / Options menu item / General Preferences' window.  However, there doesn't seem to be any interfaces shipping with my version.  Also, there's no browse button in this load interface dialog, so the interface presets must be in some predisposed location.

I also do not have any options?? Same cos a really liked the black look as it wasn't so bright on my eyes.

Can anyone help by taking me through this-if I have the option that is?

Thanks

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 5:04 AM

I don't understand. The black one? The black one is the default one, so if you click the  "reset options to default" button, the black interface should be back.

bushy ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 8:33 AM

Is that with Vue 6 as well as Vue 6Infinite-as I have the standard Vue 6?

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 10:35 AM

Oh, sorry I have Infinite, I dunno about Esprit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.