Sun, Oct 6, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Stolen Pics? Your pictures might be posted here!

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 6:26 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:10 AM

http://www.artfile.ru

I don't speak a lick of Russian, but I do recognize my artwork and the artwork of many of my friends here at Renderosity when I see it.

Hey, they were nice enough to give me credit for mine.  I wonder if that passes as good reason for theft in a court in Russia?

"You honor, I did take Alex's car, but I spray painted his name on the side, so everything is okay."

Anyway, I don't really care, I post my pics for people to enjoy, buyt others here might care more, so I thought I'd put a heads up.

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 6:32 AM

Hey, at least somebody thought your stuff was worth stealing 😉 you don't see any of my stuff there...

My Freebies

Radlafx ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 12:43 AM

Russian is a language I really want to learn. And this is one of the reasons why (to find stolen art talk to the thieves etc...) Which image of yours did they steal? Maybe one of the Russians here could help find and contact the thieves. Remember, its good education that will make this world a better place. 😉

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

pigfish9 ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 10:35 AM

BEWARE -  I just typed in the URL to take a look and my security software popped up to say that that URL is a known spyware site. 

Tiari ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2006 at 12:23 PM

Mine too, a whole LOT of adware loaded with the site.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 12:19 AM

Great, good to know.  I have a great firewall that keeps most of that stuff out, so I didn't notice.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.