Tue, Oct 22, 7:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: DITI 12/18/06

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 2:11 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:48 AM

file_362919.jpg

The "Baths of Lady María de Padilla" are rainwater tanks beneath the Patio del Crucero. I hope this picture open your imagination for this diti 😄

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 3:18 PM

file_362925.jpg

Lovely photo. It seemed a shame to do anything to it, but I thought it may be a good candidate for the flood filter. ...and some ducks.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 3:27 PM

file_362926.jpg

Seems like a good candidate for mirroring as well.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

oldworld ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 5:19 PM

file_362940.jpg

Nirvana? maybe??

thundering1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 10:57 PM

file_362966.jpg

Maybe a ghost wanders the halls in the evening?

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 1:03 AM

Wowww, very nice collection !!!!

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 1:29 AM

file_362991.jpg

OK here is my lame attempt. Hard to play with such a good image.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 2:23 AM

hehe... it's so good Douglas, I like this green eyes in the herat of this picture...

thundering1: I like so much this atmosphere wirth this low sunrise, how do you make that? 

Thank you all people for this participation and thanks at twopynts for remind me (as always) my turn...

thundering1 ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 6:24 AM

Thanks Valouchufy! The light rays are a very light pale yellow gradient (I'm thinking of re-doing it since I think I want the rays to go to the ground).
With the Polygon Lasso I drew the general path i wanted them to go, made the gradient, then masked them so they had soft edges. There are 3 layers of them - 1 for each window - and the layers ar in Screen Mode at 70 percent opacity. I then masked off a drawing of a person's silhouette and shadow in the light.

There are several Levels Adjustment Layers to dodge and burn in color, shadows and highlights.
Take care-
-Lew ;-)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 11:41 AM

Oh thanks Lew 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.