Sun, Sep 22, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: cross

Wishmaster ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2001 at 2:11 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:32 AM

does anyone know where i can find a cross(biblical referrence)? thanx

itsrainin ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2001 at 2:42 PM

Im sure there everywhere, it be easier to make one though, try 3dcafe.com

Kathie ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2001 at 2:50 PM

If you didn't find a plain one at 3dcafe, I came across a crucifix the other night at http://www.geocities.com/elzek/frame.html which might work for you.

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2001 at 3:32 PM

I just made an Old Celtic stone cross out of a lattice. If you have a prog. like Photoshop should be real easy to make one.

theFOG ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2001 at 9:27 PM

file_168121.jpg

Just make one in Bryce. Create a couple of brickoids, rotate one 90 degrees, resize and presto you have a cross.

Wishmaster ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2001 at 11:20 PM

file_168122.jpg

thats basically what i did. 'cept i used the "stretched cube" just resized them & gave them teh alien sandstone or the fools gold matreial to give it an aged look. my idea was to cruciy a skeleton on the cross. so i had a skeleton raised the arms to the right positions & voi la! had to keep the skeleton w/the natural look cause the sky i used u couldnt see it that good w/ the above materials. all i need now is the nails/spikes to pin the puppy up there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.