Mon, Sep 9, 8:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Poser 7 upgrade, invalid serial?

sweetpegster ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:22 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 8:12 AM

Well, I figured I would buy my upgrade now and cant even get past the enter your serial for poser 6...grrrrr.  Now my serial is valid and i opened a support ticket, anyone have this problem? how long can i expect to wait before someone actually responds to my ticket? 

DigitalDreamer ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:31 PM

Just a thought,

I had a similar problem - the serial I got with Poser 6 ended in a '1' which for some reason had to be deleted in order for P7 to recognise a valid serial.

If that does not work, it took less than 24 hours for me to get a response to my ticket.

Good luck

DD

sweetpegster ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:35 PM

oooo my serial does end in a one, I will try it again leaving the one off
thank You

sweetpegster ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:48 PM

uggghh that DIDNT work for me...well i hope they get back to me quickly too. Considering in my order history are all the updates for poser 6, which i had to enter my serial for, You would think they would like my serial when Im trying to give them more of my money.

LaVonne ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 2:15 PM

That happened to me because I copied and pasted the number. Try typing it in manual. That worked for me!

InfoCentral ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 7:55 PM

Yeah, my serial number was invalid also.  I then went and downloaded the latest updates to Poser 6 with the same serial number.  Go figure...

At anyrate I'm in no hurry and they usually have better bundles down the line anyways.

Mason ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 9:03 PM

When you upgrade you enter the serial number WITH DASHES on their web page. When you get poser 7 you then have to enter the new serial number.

sweetpegster ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 7:05 AM

Well Im happy to say, I got my order processed last night thanks to the help of a kind person over at CP by the name of Ratscloset.  My thanks go out tenfold to Him for being there. YIPEE, now the long process of downloading...

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:25 AM

sweetpegster, I haven't tried installing P7 yet but wanted you to know that my Boston Terrier is fascinated by the image under your name!  She's been staring at it for 20 minutes now.   Her name is Smoo Baby.

sweetpegster ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 9:21 AM

Lol, thats my "Baby". She is one spoiled little girl. I also have a crazy little Male named "squirty" who is demented and your typical boston who licks you to death, except His tongue is like 3x too long so he basically slaps you with it...  ;p

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 10:10 AM

Oh wow.  Smoo will jump from floor to arms and hang on while you scratch her back and she licks the air.  When you stop scratching she licks ya to death!  Smoo is a Katrina dog.  Her owners left her and when they came back, they chained her to the front of their house with a note that said "take me cause my owners don't want me" and a cell number.  I called the number and they said to take her.  She came home with me that day.  I will post her pic in my gallery this evening.

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 10:27 AM

file_363225.jpg

Her name was Maddie but she didn't seem to like it so I changed it to Baby Smooshy Face which has become Smoo.  She likes to sleep on the bed under the covers. 

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 10:27 AM

file_363226.jpg

She also helps pass out dinner to the other dogs at my house.

sweetpegster ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 10:53 AM

How wonderful to have saved the fella, I am also a volunteer for a Boston Terrier Rescue up here in my neck of woods. I rescued my baby when she was 8 months old and my squirty when He was 6 months old (kept Him from going to a puppy mill)
pegsterpegster.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx

in the photo album from June is my baby and squirty when he arrived off a transport from AK. The other album is a few pictures of a few of my fosters that have been adopted out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.