Mon, Sep 9, 8:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: what is the gorgeous woman?

idocatrudiaris ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:31 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:27 AM

Hi
What is in your oppinion most sexi and realistic digital  woman from market?
You can to mentioned one character,or pose for aplied to original character(V3,V4,Judy or Jessi),or another work.
If you vote a "virtual playmate" what is your choise?
Thank's for your attention!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:41 PM

It's a toss up between V4 and Sydney.  Both have very nice out of the box looks (IMO) and are nicely morphable with the additional packs that can be purchased for them.  After that it's Aiko and Miki for me!!  Can't wait for Miki 2.0!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 1:56 PM
ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 2:18 PM

Tough call, but I've seen too many awesome Miki pics to pass her up.  Really, probably the most realistic looking character and absolutely adorable.  (Mind you, I know she isn't the most flexible et al, but still, probably the best renders I've seen.)

deljs ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 2:19 PM

Attached Link: Marisol

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 1:33 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_363188.jpg

For out of the box I would vote for Sydney.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

marco-xxx ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 4:43 AM

Neja (or Judy for the body)

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 5:00 AM

Without any doubt, my vote is Elle by Neftis ....

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 5:30 AM · edited Thu, 21 December 2006 at 5:33 AM

file_363200.jpg

Happiest with my own work really.  

edit:  Here, you decide:

My Freebies

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 5:31 AM

file_363198.jpg

I like My V3, among others!

V4 may be as attractive, someday; but currently she's still missing V3's best("Muscular") morphs, as well as the past 4(?) years of this and other communitys' development.

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:40 AM

I prefer Stephanie Petite 3.  I think she's a wonderful model.  I'm not really a fan of Vicki's.  I also like the looks of Terai Yuki (which I hope to get for Christmas).  After those two, I'd have to say my third fave is Laura.  She makes a good fairy.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:56 AM

Miki,V4 and Sydney.

Tiari ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 11:34 AM

I vote for Jessi!   Though I'm probably in the minority, I absolutely ADORE her.  No body morphs, default texture and postwork.

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 2:59 PM

That's the best Jessi I've seen :)

My Freebies

drifterlee ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 4:17 PM

Gorgeous is in the eye of the beholder. It depends on your own cultural influences. When I was growing up, we starved ourselves to be thin. In other cultures a woman with some flesh is beautiful. Also depends on the time you live in. I'm a female, so I do fall prey to modern fashion whims to some extent. I am also now over 50, which is in some ways nice. "I can wear red and purple if I want". This reflects on the Poser people. Right now my fav is Maelwens Emma at Daz for V4. For V3, I like the texture of Lululee's Elsie May for P6. Whatever you like is what is popular , I guess. Personally, I would like to see some hot Michaels, LOL!

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 4:39 PM

I really do wish they'd get Michael 4 or Freak 4 (or both!) done soon.

My Freebies

linkdink ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 10:45 PM · edited Thu, 21 December 2006 at 10:56 PM

file_363298.jpg

I'm a bit partial to Martha by Porthos (left) and a morph combining Trisha by Vali and Lany by idler168 (right). Both of these are for V3, and both use the V3 high-res texture from Daz. 

(click for better view)

Gallery

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 3:44 AM

When I think Miki, this is the face that I always think of:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=43598

Gorgeous!

And This is the Jessi that really impresses me:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44947

Both so real and so beautiful.

I have to admit, though that the image posted by Tiari is a wonderful fantasy image of Jessi, really amazingly beautiful.

Alas, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I love all women, so picking a favorite is very tough.  (I run into this trouble in real life too!)

Cheers!

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:16 AM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:17 AM

It just bothers me that the overwhelming majority seem to hold zeppelin-chested 6" scarecrows with creamy, featureless skin and microscopic fannies as the femine ideal.  Out of 50 gallery girlie pics, maybe two or three would wear a size C or B cup bra (not going near the faerie pics).

edit: god forbid an A cup should get in there)

My Freebies

3DVim ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:23 AM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:34 AM

file_363314.jpg

Yes, ThrommArcadia, ExprssnImg's  Gizelle for Miki  is a real beauty. She resembles a real life movie star from Taiwan.  (See the above pic.) She is the female lead in the movie [The Transporter](http://imdb.com/title/tt0293662/) (2002), starring Jason Statham.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:07 AM

3DVim, you are so right.  What a gorgeous woman!  Great pic.  I'm going to snag that and see if I can put together a Gizelle version when I get home from work.

Pjz99, I know what you mean, but I am also guilty of it.  Funny, not even really my real life preference.  Well, again, I love all women in all shapes and sizes, so what do I know?

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:55 AM

Well, post some A cup nudes, I dare you!  And make em crooked dammit!

My Freebies

Tracesl ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 9:12 AM

Alice for v4 (soon...Jan007...to be released by Aery Soul) best body I have seen for v4 but then I like that look.  

Sydney for Out of the box.  

Tiari ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 9:24 AM

Though V4 might become a quick running second, I'm still in love with jessi.  Another example:

3DVim ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 11:07 AM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 11:09 AM

Tiari, very beautiful indeed.

Btw, could you tell me how to post a picture the way you do?

I couldn't find a way to post a picture without having it as an attachment / link, which is the default method the R'OSITY forums use.

3DVim

Tiari ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 11:22 AM

Above the post text box, click the square with mountains on it, and then put your link to the image and click ok :)

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 9:46 PM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 9:46 PM

file_363410.jpg

Tiari, that is the most stunning Jessie I have ever seen :)

I tend to prefer my own morphs. This is Idril for SP3.Do you think she's small breasted enough pjz99?

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 10:50 PM

out of the box; personally i still have the hots for jessi...her figure is just right.
also, i adore aiko and her manga attitude.

Comitted to excellence through art.

3DVim ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 2:55 AM · edited Sat, 23 December 2006 at 3:01 AM

file_363423.jpg

(Click on it for a clear picture.)

Thanks Tiari.

Now I post a beauty of mine.   This is based on Miki.

Tiari ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 12:30 PM

Wow she IS beautiful........ sadly I don't have Miki, perhaps i'm missing out here lol.

I tend to like Jess tho, due to her skin, something about it actually wrinkles, like on my libra picture at her neck, it gives a real realistic non airbrushed perfect look i like.  Just MHO :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.