Thu, Sep 19, 9:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Not a Heretic! - No App

RodsArt ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 8:59 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:00 AM

Attached Link: Poly Clay modeling WIP

This doesn't count.....I don't think.

Thought I'd post a shot of this and found this very quiet forum "Arts & Crafts"....surprising.

Anyway....
I've cut back on puter time due to aggravated nueropathy in my fingers, Doc mentioned soft therapy. Always wanted to try my hand at this anyhow....so here goes.

My very first attempt at soft polyclay modeling. Next will be finer details: smoothing, scales, etc.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 5:08 AM
Forum Moderator

AH! The dawn of creation!
This stuff goes back to when the Good Lord understood that people wanted to create just as HE had done. So HE created the blessed Bryce 'stuff' - that is until puters were discovered.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Stoner ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 6:12 AM

What have you done! Do I really need another addiction?Just kidding, seems to be a lot of fun involved in poly clay-modeling. Thanks for the info.

Good spelling is overaytead

frogdot ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 2:34 PM

It's not heresy if you graduate up to "real" hands-on art. I use to work with Fimo clay.

Rochr ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 5:26 PM

Way to go Rod. Great work for a first attempt.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

bikermouse ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 7:41 PM

Man that is so cool ! ! ! ! 

Hey, try using a trackball mouse. A friend gave me one and it seems a whole lot easier to manipulate  than a regular mouse for graphics once you get used to it. .  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.