Mon, Sep 9, 8:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: How do I download Poser 7 SE?

debitspread ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 1:37 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 5:10 AM

Attached Link: Steve Kobb

I recently upgraded from Poser 5 to a physical shipment of release 6, with the right to download release 7 SE when it was released. 

I received my CD and manual for Poser 6, but haven't heard anything from e-frontier about downloading 7.

How do I do that? Where do I go to get that download link?

I've written e-frontier twice, but haven't gotten any response.

Thanks for any creative ideas you might have.

Cheers,

Steve

LaVonne ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 1:47 PM

My download link came via e-mail, however, I purchased the upgrade SE version 7 so it may be different.  I guess just wait to hear from e-frontier. :(

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 2:35 PM
Site Admin

Did you actually order P7 with the coupon code you got from your P6 purchase?  Sorry if this sounds elementary but I know of 2 instances where they hadn't ordered P7 so just trying to rule that out :)

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 2:38 PM

I have heard that you get a coupon code giving you p7 for free.  You add it to your cart and then use the coupon code to make the cost be $0.  I'm not sure if this is true.  It's something I read in another post.  Check all the stuff that came with your P6 (including invoice and such) to see if there is some sort of coupon code.

Carlazzo ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:32 PM

file_363278.jpg

> Quote - I have heard that you get a coupon code giving you p7 for free.  You add it to your cart and then use the coupon code to make the cost be $0.  I'm not sure if this is true.  It's something I read in another post.  Check all the stuff that came with your P6 (including invoice and such) to see if there is some sort of coupon code.

Yes, it is true. I purchased Poser 6 Upgrade with P7 SE for free. E-frontier gives a coupon to make P7 cost 0. Nevertheless, I'm having problems downloading P7. Since past monday 18 I've been trying, but the zipped file is always corrupted. Is there a way to contact those people? 'Cause I want my copy of P7 now!

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 2:06 AM
Site Admin

Try using GetRight, even the free version will do.  It's the only download manager the site accepts.   If you're using an accelerator that might be the cause of the corrupt files.

debitspread ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 10:46 AM

Hello, All. Thanks for your comments.

I got a message from e-frontier that gave me the link to download P7 plus a content file.

By the way -- for those of you who haven't pulled down the files yet, be prepared: the Poser 7 file takes 55 minutes on a cable connection.

Now to install it...!

Steve

Carlazzo ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 10:59 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity, violence

Quote - Try using GetRight, even the free version will do.  It's the only download manager the site accepts.   If you're using an accelerator that might be the cause of the corrupt files.

Greetings, kalipso:

I must thank you for your suggestion. Finally I downloaded P7. It took 18 hours, but was worth the effort. Thanks again. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!11

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 11:52 PM
Site Admin

Nice to hear that Carlazzo, glad I could help :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.