Mon, Oct 21, 7:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Victoria 4 - Hair Conversion System

Netherworks ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 3:13 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 7:23 PM

HCSV4_0_LRG.jpg

Netherworks Site Store - On sale for $5.50 (link)
Content Paradise - On sale for $6.00 (link)

Coming Soon to Poser Pros

The Hair Conversion System is a Complete and Professional package for Converting Prop (hr2) and Figure (cr2) Hair from Several Generation 3 Figures to Victoria 4.

This System covers converting Aiko 3, Victoria 1 & 2 and Victoria 3 Hair.

It includes a fully illustrated color PDF guide, which breaks each step down with the intention of being very easy and friendly to use.

Prop Hair can be converted fully inside of Poser 6 (and 7) and utilizes Magnet Sets and One-Click Python Scripts.

Figure Hair is a bit more involved and requires a very minute amount of cr2 editing plus the usage of either Morph Manager (PC users) or Maconstructor (Mac users) to copy morphs. However, don't let any of that put you off - with the guide I'm there with you every single step of the way and you won't believe just how painless it is.

Furthermore, we've included several extra Python Scripts (including Thumber for creating nice rendered thumbnails of your converted hair) and optional Replacement Magnets with zones and crosshairs.

As an added bonus, this system can be used to also convert smart-propped and conforming Headwear to Victoria 4, such as glasses, earrings and hats!

What are you waiting for?

Make use of the VAST years worth of commercial and free hair for your new Victoria 4 figure!

Featuring:

• System for Converting Prop (hr2) and Figure (cr2) hair from Aiko 3, Victoria 1 & 2, and Victoria 3 to Victoria 4, including Magnet Sets, Python Scripting and Customized Victoria 4 Hair Cr2 (for conforming hair conversions).

• Complete and EZ, Illustrated PDF Guide for using all of the components found in this package which covers: Converting Prop Hair, Converting Figure Hair, Steps for using Morph Manager/Maconstructor, Using the Python Scripts and Setting up a Quick Menu, PLUS Tips for Converting Head Smart-Props and Conforming Headwear such as glasses and hats.

• Optional Neo-Magnet replacement for more visually precise Magnets in Poser.

• Bonus Python Scripts: Remove Magnets (from the scene), Zero Figure and IK, Zero Morphs and ERC.

• Thumber Python Script included for making nice, rendered thumbnails of your conversions.

• Suitable for Mac and PC users - Poser 6 or 7 ONLY.
  • Not compatible with DAZ Studio as of version 1.4 due to differences of how deformers are implimented. However the resulting conversions can be used in DAZ Studio.

*** This package is set to work with prop hair and figure hair with standard body parts (head, neck, chest, etc). It will not convert hair with extraneous body parts, such as ponytail segments, bows and body handles (built as additional body parts).

Mazak ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 9:00 AM

I converted my first Kyko Hair to V4. :thumbupboth: The tools are very easy to use. Thank you. 😄

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Xena ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 6:11 PM

You always make my life easier ..... thank you :)

Hdrider ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 7:21 PM

Hello,
 Well, I was all ready to buy this product until the checkout page notified me that you only accept PayPal. Which I don't and won't use.  Do you have any plans to accept other means of payment?

Thanks...hdrider

No good deed goes unpunished ...

Farside ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 7:28 PM

Bought both your V4  and Sydney Hair conversion systems and they work great, thank you very much :)

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 7:53 PM

Quote - Do you have any plans to accept other means of payment?

Content Paradise accepts credit cards.

Hdrider ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:14 PM

Yep, but they don't' seem to have the version for V4, just Sydney.

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:33 PM · edited Thu, 21 December 2006 at 8:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/hair_conversion_system_for_victoria_4_product_25784

> Quote - Yep, but they don't' seem to have the version for V4, just Sydney.

See attached link (it's the same one as in Netherworks' post).

Hdrider ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 7:27 AM

Ooops....Maybe I need to get my glasses changed. Thanks for  finding it for me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.