Thu, Sep 19, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Request to have downloads reset.

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:43 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:05 PM

My harddrive was destroyed in transit to Iraq and I have to reinstall Poser and all the files I've purchased for it.  I would like to request that all of my downloads be reset so that I can do this.

Also the following two file CONTINUALLY get cut off before they are complete.  Only these two so far: H°air: Samiya's Ponytail  and H°air: Ivy's Long Tails.

mendyh ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 9:59 AM

Hi, GhengisFarb,

Your downloads have been reset.    I'm sorry to hear about your hard drive.  That stinks!  

About the two files that are not completing, can you provide some more info. on what type of connection and browser you are using?  Also, do you have any download managers/accelerators turned on?  There could be a few possiblilities as to why you're having trouble.  

If you aren't able to get those two files downloaded, you could order a CD burn and have them shipped to you.  That may be an option if we can't get it to work any other way.

I'm assuming you're in the military, since Iraq wouldn't be a place to take Christmas vacation, so thank you for your service and have a very Merry Christmas and New Year!

Thank you for shopping @   the Marketplace!

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.
"If you want to make God laugh....tell Him your plans!"

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 10:27 PM

Thanks, I'll keep the CD burn in mind if I can't some of them to download!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.