Tue, Oct 22, 10:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Merry Christmas to all!

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 6:13 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:59 AM

file_363544.jpg

Santa..by one of his many names may have already come your way...if you don't believe, he just won't show.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to You All!           Tom.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 6:26 PM

file_363545.jpg

**From me as well, tho not a Photograph, it's as close as I've come a a 3d guy**

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 6:48 PM

Bobby, that "Christmas Card" is fine!  Thanks, and I will take it personally if that is ok.       Tom.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 7:27 PM

With my compliments Tom....

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Radlafx ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 9:01 PM · edited Sun, 24 December 2006 at 9:01 PM

Bobby, at first I thought your 3D image was a photo. Happy holidays. I just finished celebrating Hanukkah and still have some donuts left over (yum 🤤)

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 9:45 PM

Although I am not Jewish, I do respect the celebration of Hanukkah.  Enjoy!    Tom.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 10:35 PM

**@ Radlafx, I as well share a profound respect for Hanukkah as I have a great many Jewish friends up here in Winnipeg,hope yours was joyful, and thanx for the lovely compliment on my lil render, it means more when photographers say stuff like that....

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2006 at 11:27 PM

Merry Christmas to  all of you.
I also wish that everyone has a prosperous New Year.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 2:15 AM

file_363565.jpg

***White Christmas******I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the treetops glisten and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

******I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.

****I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.

Irving Berlin, 1942 

😉

Merry Christmas to all the people in Renderosity.Also a special wish to the staff who make it possible to have such a good community.Best wishes and prosperity to all in the world.

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 10:24 AM

file_363594.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!  MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

**                             MERRY CHRISTMAS

seeyus  Tunde**

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 3:26 PM · edited Mon, 25 December 2006 at 3:30 PM

file_363620.jpg

Happy holidays!!   was a very good Christmas for us as our new male ragdoll had been missing for a week and we had heard the coyotes we getting cats around here and were sad about our new baby being gone ...we figured he was a goner then during dinner we hear a faint  meow .... he had lost a few pounds and was hungry and dirty but got him back!!! YEAAA!!    here is a very special and tender spontanious shot of Janel loving on him -after his bath( boy was he dirty and hungry) !! ohhh what a truley wonderful gift .,.!! I am so thankful that we still have our beloved ringo!!  ( heard from the nieghbor up the hill he had been living under her redwood deck and there was a big husky gaurding/ protecting  him)  hoping you all are having a wonderful day in warm clebration love laughter and happiness !! BIG HUGS!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 3:37 PM

ooohhhh, adorable picture Kim !!!! I like !!! 
Big hugs for you too with my cat too 😄

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 3:39 PM

Wow, kimmers..that is a true Christmas blessing story.  The pic tells the happy ending. Yeah!

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 11:52 PM

Thats a nice photo Kim. Gallery worthy indeed.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.