Tue, Oct 22, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 51

danob ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 3:53 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:26 PM

file_363568.jpg

Here we go again with our Christmas selection so may I  on behalf of the photography team wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year 

Here is a link to members galleries CLICK HERE

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 7:09 AM

just wonderful, with such a gorgeous images in there.....good selection...and I bet it is hard to do each week !! My compliments as well.....my best wishes to the team as well.....

ILONA

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

P.Winberg ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2006 at 10:40 PM

beautiful photographs everyone...congratulations and Merry Christmas as well. Wonderful selection!

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 8:36 AM

Huge surprise... thanks so much to the Renderosity staff!  No way I can hold a candle to the huge talent here in the photo gallery and I'm very humbled to be chosen to be among them this week, especially all these great selections!  My sincere thanks! ...Maria

tball2004 ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 8:37 AM

thanks very much for selecting one of my images to be featured,it is a great honor to be included with such wonderfully talented people........Tony Ball

tizjezzme ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 11:07 AM

What a wonderful surprise !!  Thanks so much .. I am so very honored to be one of the chosen.  Merry Christmas to you all and a wonderful New Year......Shari

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 1:16 PM

Thanks for including one of mine Danny, what a way to close out the year! I am honored to be among good company. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

kurtsart ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 1:51 PM

Wow!! Thanks again Danny and the RR staff!  To be  surrounded by such great talent is a humbling experience.  The best to all in week 51!

Kurt Bujack

LazloHollyfeld ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 2:09 PM

Thank you for putting my image in this week's feature.  Honestly, I did not expect it to make it up there with all of the talent here.  You've given me more reason to continue photographing things that interest me. . . I look forward to sharing more of my work with the whole RR community for years to come :)

Thanks!

valcali ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 3:58 PM

Congratulations everyone...excellent choices again! ;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

girsempa ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 4:56 PM

Thumbs up for Danny & the team, and for the good company here at Renderosity..!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

Littlejock ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 5:40 PM

Thank you again Dany and Staff Is a great honor to be included again in this beautiful selection. I know is very hard to choose, and add special motivation with my work and the time I spend with my cam. Thank you and Best whises for this Christmas...
Hugs. Luis

Wallni ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 5:42 PM · edited Tue, 26 December 2006 at 5:43 PM

Thanks everybody, and an great 2007 with all best wishes.
But where would I be without the great nature and landscapes to work with in my country.
Every time I enjoy taken photographs and put them here and also to look at all that other great places on photographs from all the artists here.
My wish for 2007 is to have more time but ....

Thanks again

zopeynn ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 1:12 AM

thanx and congratulations for choices
I wish all the muslims and christians happy celebrations and a happy new year.
best regards...

DarekKocurek ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 7:55 AM

thanks & congratulation for all :)

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 6:48 AM

Congratulations to all the artist! The photos are wonderful and thank you again to the RR staff for displaying these photos in such a beautiful way! Karen :)

nelsone ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 12:58 PM

Whee! I won I won I won! What do I get? Huh? Really? Oh - okay.

elmurray ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 5:54 AM

I have just returned to my computer after a short break away and have seen that my image ORYX has made it into Last Week in the Gallery.   Many thanks for choosing it and I am honoured to be in such good company.   A Happy New Year to everyone at RR!!

roxanamirea ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2007 at 3:46 AM

i haven't been around rendo for so long now..and i missed it ! thank you very much for choosing my picture! i appreciate it! some new ones will be posted soon once i have my new laptop bought and also time off. Big cheers!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.