Wed, Sep 18, 10:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: So THAT's how they do that!

Gordon_S ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 3:43 PM ยท edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.fotoonz.com

file_363788.jpg

Hi All, The Wednesday 'toon is now up at my site. I hope you enjoy it! Gordon :biggrin:

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 3:50 PM

Certainly looks like it's more fun that moving a bunch of beads on an abacus. ;=]
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

ย  STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Gordon_S ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 4:02 PM

I think it's a lot more fun than what accountants really do. Number crunching all day. I couldn't do it. Not my temperment at all.
๐Ÿ˜„

romangirl ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 6:09 PM

Loved your cartoons!ย  Kitty litter is my favorite!

Gordon_S ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 6:49 PM

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. :biggrin:

takezo3001 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 7:25 PM ยท edited Wed, 27 December 2006 at 7:27 PM

Quote - Certainly looks like it's more fun that moving a bunch of beads on an abacus. ;=]
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

If you are an adept at the abacus, then you are a mathamatical god! I never got used to that...Yet I had fun flickin' the beads around anyways(I was 9 at the time!)

OT: I'm very inspired by these 3D comics, yet My writing skills are too chaotic for anything cohesive! Much respect for your work!

EDIT: "Pinching a loaf!" Bwaaa hahaaa!

Gordon_S ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 7:59 PM

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜„

Gordon_S ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 4:19 PM

I had fits getting this 'toon rendered. The texture memory easily maxed out Poser, which didn't surprise me, but then it maxed out Carrara 5's texture memory, too! I wound up having to get rid of the "Luxury Office" background, and use something much simpler. Thus we have the rather plain back wall there. Oh, well. Whatever it takes. ๐Ÿ˜„

fls13 ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 6:08 PM

Nice work! :O)

Gordon_S ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 7:36 PM

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.