Sun, Sep 22, 11:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:32 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: I must sound stupid but here we go.....

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 2:42 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

I want to sell my poses here, but i have no way of getting the money, and i was told in the jobs and resumes forum that i dont need to take cash my account gets credited, i dont get this so here i go.

Lets say i sold my pose pack for 10 dollars. Exactly how much of this do i get, and how can i use the credit that is in my account. I am new to this but i am very good at posing so thats why i am doing this.

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 2:47 PM

You get 50% of the retail price. Your earnings can be spent in the MarketPlace if you like .. you can set your minimum payout high so that you never get paid by check or paypal.

I hope this helps.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 2:54 PM

it did very much.So i fill out everything in the vendor setup screen thingy, where i put my name and stuff. but what do you mean by set it so high i never get paid in paypal or a check?

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 2:56 PM

it did very much.So i fill out everything in the vendor setup screen thingy, where i put my name and stuff. but what do you mean by set it so high i never get paid in paypal or a check?
sorry for the double post, but do i ahve to enter my address? i dont want to get anything by mail.

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 3:52 PM

Yes - Please fill out the intial setup screen with all the requested information.

Once this has been done you can go to your vendor control room located on the side bar then select Links -> My Vendor Details -> Go
You can then set the Minimum Payment to something like $1,000.00 or more.
This lets us know that until you reach or exceed $1,000.00 we wont try to pay you.

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 4:20 PM

does anything get sent to my house? can anyone access this? even the admin?

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 5:15 PM

Nothing is sent your home. Only our core Admin staff has access to this information.

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 5:46 PM

ok.

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 10:39 AM

what should the license have in it? i have no copywirte, they can do whatever they like with the poses, just give me credit.

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 10:43 AM

Sounds like you need to review our guidelines located here:
http://market.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13160

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Alextron115 ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 5:33 PM

I know, but if i dont have it copywrited, and i dont have a license, i cant upload them? this is why i wanted to sell them here for gift certificates, because i cant do all of this, it is too hard. The only way is if i put them into someone elses store , and they pay me a gift cert 1/3 or their profit, or i sell them here for a gift cert.

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 9:23 AM

Sounds like a mess to me.
If your not able to prepare your product(s) as outlined in our guidelines then you wont be able to broker through us.

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Alextron115 ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 10:56 AM

i know, i can, i just need guiding with the guidelines. Can someone message me, what would be in my license? or just tell me here? i have the readme. that is the only thing that i cannot figure out.

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 11:57 AM

**You would use the standard Renderosity License that is provided in the guidelines link Clint posted. As for the readme, there is a guideline there also for everything you would need to place in the readme. Take note that you need to make two readme's. One to be uploaded without your email address that gets uploaded at the time you upload your product and one with your email address that goes in your product zip.

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 12:49 PM

Thanks Unicornst.

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 1:04 PM · edited Fri, 29 December 2006 at 1:05 PM

**No problem, Clint. Glad to help out when I can. Others helped me at first, so I like to return the favor.

Hope you have a great New Year!**

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 1:11 PM

Same too you!

👍

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Alextron115 ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 2:22 PM

ok so i can just kinda fill in the blanks?

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 4:20 PM

Hi Alex, In regards to the readme, yes.

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2006 at 7:31 PM

**But the Renderosity License must be exact. No changing it at all. Just copy and paste to your notebook and save the text on your computer. This way, you'll have it always on hand for any further products.

I'd recommend the same for your readme. You can use it for future products by simply changing the name of the product, the date and the files listed. Plus any other little notes that your customer may need to know. I've used the same readme since way back simply because I know I have it all correct. I just change the pertinient information.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.