Mon, Sep 9, 7:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Masema

Cindy5663 ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 1:57 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:20 AM

Does anyone know what has happened to Masema?  His gallery is empty now and I haven't seen anything of his for a VERY long time.  I know that he was extremely busy with work.  Is he displaying his photos somewhere else?  Anything?  Anyone????

C

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 2:27 PM

I don't know and see him here since a lot od time, sorry

Dianthus ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 4:50 PM

Sorry i dont know either.
Chris

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2006 at 6:04 PM

I haven't seen him around for awhile. He even lives near me, but we have never contacted so hope he is ok.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 7:59 PM

I wish I knew where everyone that left went. Waaaayyy too long to list. Misha, Michelle, Sheila, and a bunch of others (including two who I won't mention and please don't bring it up here). I guess its "one goes one shows" because there are alot of newcomers here. Now if everyone (that ghosted) would just say 'HI I'm still here' and thats it i'd be satisfied. p.s. try googling him. Thats what i did with some old members here.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.