Fri, Sep 20, 12:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Help me get back my 158 Car Materials... PLEASE

templargfx ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 6:17 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Attached Link: 158 Car Materials for YOU

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that still has my car material pack and would be willing to email it to me? (jamesdickinson AT netspace DOT net DOT au)

I would really like to not have to do all those all over again!

Thanks in advance!

Attached is the original post I did when I released them into the freebie section about 8 months ago. incase you need your memory jogged LOL

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

167 Car Materials for Poser

MarianneR ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 8:16 AM
Online Now!

Sending it to you now :)

Mystic-Nights ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 8:20 AM

Hi James,
   I just emailed them to you.

Eddie

MartinW ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 9:48 AM

Is this still available in freestuff? I somehow missed it first time around and now can't find it...

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 10:03 AM · edited Mon, 01 January 2007 at 10:04 AM

Quote - Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that still has my car material pack and would be willing to email it to me? (jamesdickinson AT netspace DOT net DOT au)

I would really like to not have to do all those all over again!

Thanks in advance!

Attached is the original post I did when I released them into the freebie section about 8 months ago. incase you need your memory jogged LOL

You silly, silly man!  LOL  You gave me permission months ago to redistribute your car materials.I wanted to put them back into free stuff for you, but  I lost my emails due to a computer crash and didn't have proof of written permission to redistribute. I wrote to you a few times but never got a response back. I figured you fell off the face of the earth!

Anyway,  my site  is currently  down  (bad me didn't pay my hosting on time and they locked my account   :sad:  ) but it will be back up this week. I can still put it back into free stuff for you if you like?  Let me know.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Kung-Fool ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 12:43 PM

Those look pretty good (drools...) could someone make them available again? Pretty please :) 

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 1:25 PM

Yes Please put them back online! Don't know how I missed them either!

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 2:45 PM

OH SCAH-REEMING like a little girl!!  You have got to put those back in the free section, the colors are amazing looking!  Ssssssooooo shiney! 🤤

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 2:51 PM

Ooooooo those are really nice! Electric Sea drools Very nice work, templargfx! =D I hope they become available too. bB

templargfx ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 4:33 PM

dont worry, thats why I want them back, both for myself (I didnt really need any other materials after I made these, they cover most things non skin related!) and also to put them back up in the freebies (as I still get asked).

The glass ones are the ones I need the most, I cant remember how I set the glass up, but it worked really well (kinda like real glass for the reflections).

I will post a new image and thread once I have them posted again.

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

templargfx ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 4:40 PM

hey, any chance anyone could also send it to my hotmail account (templargfx AT hotmail DOT com)

I dont seem to be receiving the files you have sent me thus far (stupid netspace)

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

MarianneR ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 4:50 PM
Online Now!

OK, I sent it to your hotmail account.

templargfx ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 5:26 PM

Attached Link: 158 Car materials Re-Release thread

Although it will be a while before they show up in the freebie section again, but I have created a new thread with a link to the file.

thankyou everyone for getting this back to me!

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.