Mon, Sep 9, 7:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Gallery of the Month : Tommorules

danob ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 3:09 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 2:55 PM

file_364222.jpg

This Months Gallery of the month is **[ Steve Tomkinson](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/gom/gom_january_2007_tommorules.html)** whose landscapes of the lakes and around the Peak district have always given pleasure.... Please join the photography Team in congratulatiing Steve.... 

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 5:42 AM

Well deserved, he is a great artist, his landscape are AMAZING....but I miss the little collage here?

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 5:47 AM

Congrats Steve for your impressiv collection of landscape !!!!!

danob ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 6:24 AM

Sorry the file was too big.. Thanks  Ilona

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 7:04 AM

Bravo Steve for this well deserved GoM award... I will for sure revisit your wonderful gallery !
:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 7:47 AM

Huge congratulations Steve. A much worthy GOM you are! 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 8:23 AM

mmm where it the collage again? Hope this NEW YEAR will be not to spooky?? haha...because I saw it earlier, and now it disappears again !!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 9:27 AM · edited Mon, 01 January 2007 at 9:38 AM

file_364221.jpg

that's what I see I am curious if I am the only one that miss the collage??? So please let me know, its really odd!!

st_fish ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 12:42 PM

HUGE CONGRATS!!! You deserve it! :thumbupboth: ------------- Est

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 1:24 PM

A well deserved honor, and just in time for the NY.....Huge Congrats, your gallery speaks for itself! Aloha!

Kana'es Photography

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 5:08 PM

:thumbupboth:

Congratulations Steve !!!! I'm so happy for you, it's a  well deserved nomination!

Happy new year and big hugs!!!!

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Mon, 01 January 2007 at 6:11 PM

Congratulations........... A well deserved award for you! Karen :)

tommorules ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 11:22 AM

Sorry I'm a bit late getting round to a thank-you, my house has had new windows fitted today & the guys have just left.... so.... A BIG THANK YOU!! I suppose I should say a few words, ermmm... 

Shocked
Delighted
Amazed
Honoured
Proud
Did I say shocked already?

Haha, that's a few words right, and no waffle!!

Thanks again guys it is really, REALLY appreciated.
Very Best Wishes for 2007,
Steve.

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2007 at 7:44 PM

Yay for you ,Steve!

I've always enjoyed seeing your work. I can't think of a more well-deserved GOM.

Congratulations!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 2:21 AM

That's great news.
Congrats..to the first of the year!!!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 1:30 PM

What a way to start the year, eh Steve? Congrats on being the first Gommie of 2007 -- and on the new windows. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 2:43 PM · edited Wed, 03 January 2007 at 2:44 PM

congrats - long time comming i think - your shot "The Beach (1)" was the first shot i saw on here that made me sit back and think "wow, sure are some great photographers on here".

Keep 'em coming and i might be pursuaded go out on the old course again with my camera ;)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

stuart83 ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2007 at 11:28 PM

Congratulations, very well deserved, fantastic & well presented gallery

Stuart

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 5:55 AM

congratulations, you sure deserved this title.

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 1:10 AM

Congratulations matie. Well deserved honor:)
Chris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.