Mon, Oct 21, 6:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Eyelash texture question for V4

Nosiferret ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 11:20 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Hello out there. I am working on putting together a texture for Vic4 and I'm having a heck of a time with her eye lashes. When you run your mouse over the face in Poser6 and it shows the outline of the head including the eyelash trans I am getting a faint outline of the eyelash transmap on my finished eyelashes in the finished render. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Using MPE, I have the lashes from a texture kit in the Transmap box and the Transparency figures set at 0 for Min and 100 for max. I've tried 100 for both and I still get that ghost like gray around the eyelashes, it is just about matches the same pattern to the shape of the eyelash outline you see when you highlight the head. Wondering if anyone else has had that issue? Thanks for your time :)

eirian ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 2:34 AM

Check the transparency falloff setting. Poser tends to default to 0.6 or something like that - it should be zero when using a transmap.

Nosiferret ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2007 at 9:36 PM

Yea You are a genius Eirian! Thanks for answering! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.