Fri, Sep 20, 9:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Propacks pz3 to max4????

trogboy ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2001 at 3:15 PM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 7:03 PM

Ok, Im growing impatient LOL. I been emailing Curious Lab for the new updated poser to max4. the pz3 to max3 is buggy. it has often crashed my computer. and yes i do in fact have a dongle and reg version. they told me i must either a corrupted version of max or a pirated version. What a cop out. I will soon prove weather it is their software because max4 dont have hardware locks and will prove to me that its either their software requires a hire amount of ram (Which goes against their minimum standard ) or i will finally prove that they need to work on their software. Everyone who owns propack and max4 please email their tech and inquire when their max4 upater will be released. they refuse to respond to me because i bug them so much. :) hehe so help me get on their asses to get that thing updated so i cant get back to work.

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2001 at 3:58 PM

The Pro Pack update should be released very soon. They have been adding a software dongle to the program.

trogboy ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2001 at 11:55 AM

what do you mean? a software dongle? how does that work. Isnt a dongle a Hardware Lock? and how do you know it will be up soon. do you work for curious labs?

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2001 at 3:38 PM

There are several threads in this forum with that very subject matter.

trogboy ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2001 at 3:40 PM

there are? where

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.