Sun, Oct 6, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is p6's James and Jessie

johanes ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 1:14 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:23 AM

Attached Link: ESCAPE FROM HELL TOWERS

My sister was wondering around the net and found this game - now correct me if I am wrong but do these characters look like James and Jessie to anyone else? By the way, this is a sneak preview of one of my new characters for V4, this is Jaymie. The texture is not mine, I am working on that, but what do you think?

vincebagna ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 1:26 AM

No you're right. It's casual james with his basic cloths. And it looks like Jessie behind him. And when he walks, it's his "pesant" walk as so 😄

My Store

amacord ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 1:37 AM

those crappy clothes can only be poser originals:lol:

johanes ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 1:39 AM

I thought so! Oops my picture didnt show up! LOL Never mind

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 3:23 AM

Hilarious!  I just played for a bit (like two screens) and I think I was being attacked by Daz's Grim.  Nice.

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 9:37 AM

How annoyingly fun...

Yup, that's ole James, but, I haven't seen Jessie yet, but, I'm sure it's her as well.

Impressive to see Poser used like this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.