Mon, Sep 9, 4:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: V4 and hidden options. help please

zombiebrain ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 10:54 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:45 AM

I just got V4 and a few of her options like morphs are (hidden).So how do I unhide them.
I know this has most likely been talked about, but I could not find the tread. So sorry if I have beaten a dead horse.

MRX3010 ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 11:06 AM

Did you load the V4 Base or the V4 figure. One is on a yellowish background in your preview menu(Base) the other is on a blue BG.  The Blue BG is the one with the morphs.  Of course if you did not purchase the morph pack there would be no dials.

Samurai_Cat ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 11:08 AM

Are you using poser or daz studio? I am by no means an expert--I just got her too and have my own list of questions. After I loaded the morph package I have two icons in my runtime: (poser) one is V4 base and one is V4. When I load the V4 character all the morphs are already added to her. I heard someone mention if you double click on her parts it opens the morphs for it, but I always just choose VIEW>>Properties to get my properties window open. Then of course you have to select the body part you want the morph for.

Does that help? Sorry if you knew that already had had a different problem...

zombiebrain ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2007 at 12:50 PM

yes MRX3010 i loaded the one with the yellowish background. didnt see the one with a blue background but i have to look at it when i get home form work. now ither way ill need to get the morph pack right?

MRX3010 ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 7:35 PM

You will need to buy the morph pack to have complete control over the characters morphs, but it's well worth it and you will use the figure more than you realize ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.