Mon, Sep 9, 8:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: CP $10 P7 voucher

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:51 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 3:05 PM

Noticed this on checkout...

"Attention New Poser 7 Owners
-The $10 coupon code supplied with your software is only eligible for e frontier & Poser Science products.
"

So what did you spend it on?

I looked through all the e-frontier & Poser Science pages & anything interesting is free anyway, things that cost money I wouldn't normally buy, or am I missing something?

I guess it is good for a year, just hope they release something I can spend it on, unless anyone has any good suggestions.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:54 AM

I'm still holding on to mine too.  I think it's odd that they can't give you a $10 gift certificate for their whole store.  Most of the free stuff is stuff I don't care about anyway.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Tilandra ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:59 AM

I think I spent mine on the Time Travel series western wear... not sure at the moment what I spent it on.  I think I had a penny left over when I was done, lol.

The dinosaurs they're promoting now look interesting, but all the "famous" species were in the P6 Volume 1 set.  Now they're down to the species that your average gradeschooler couldn't identify.  :P  They're decently priced with the passport discount though.

SoulTaker ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 5:18 AM

MIKI made me part with it, she made me do it

oscillator ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 6:35 AM

I'm also going for the time-traveller stuff - but I think I'll wait a while and see what's coming next. 1700-century Alexander Dumas? :-)

www.oscillator.se/3d - Shade tutorials and Poser freebies.

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 7:00 AM

Can't remember what I bought with it but I remember being pissed off because the voucher in the box said "off anything" but each time I tried something it said "not eligible". Eventually I got a response that said they'e made a mistake in the written label in the box!  Yea right!!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:04 PM

I got the 'Motion Artist' program (makes Flash-type banners etc.) as it was the only thing I could find that I hadn't bought or got as a freebie previously.
I figured it would while away a few hours somewhere along the line if nothing else ;)

IMO, CP really MUST start introducing some decent new efrontier products if they want to use discount coupons as an incentive to prospective buyers.

Those strange-looking animals really don't cut it with most people...

My Renderosity Store

Puntomaus ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:52 PM · edited Thu, 11 January 2007 at 4:55 PM

I've used mine to upgrade from the free oem to the full version of ArtRage 2.

As I've got my Poser 6 pre order two years ago there was the same voucher in the box and that one did not only say you can use it on any order but it actually worked on any order! Any order means any order and not only this or that.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 5:04 PM

Quote - IMO, CP really MUST start introducing some decent new efrontier products if they want to use discount coupons as an incentive to prospective buyers.

Those strange-looking animals really don't cut it with most people...

I'm with you there LOL

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 7:15 PM

I bought Poser Physics with it.  Mind you, I spent it right away and I think they didn't have the limitation on it in the first week or something.  I can't remember, I've eaten a lot of turkey and drank a lot of mead since then!

Anyway, Poser Physics was the purchase.

Peelo ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2007 at 9:12 PM

*Those strange-looking animals really don't cut it with most people

I actually bought the Panda bear :) Now I need to find some bamboos for poser ;)

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

bigjobbie ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 12:10 PM

Quote - I've used mine to upgrade from the free oem to the full version of ArtRage 2.

Same here - haven't installed it yet though. Looks more like a toy rather than a serious art program at the moment, but you never know - might be worth being on the upgrade path for future versions.

Cheers

Kristta ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 12:27 PM

TY2 looked at me and snatched my $10 coupon right away.

Anniebel ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 1:52 PM

Quote - TY2 looked at me and snatched my $10 coupon right away.

Yeh, I did think about her, but I cannot really afford to support another new character at the moment, not after getting V4, so I didn't.

I think I will just save my voucher & see what comes up.

Helen Keller

kierab ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 5:11 AM

I used mine on a some Shade items which I then imported into Poser. They really should have an easier way to find CP only content!

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 12:07 PM

Attached Link: http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/earth_at_night_science_series_product_22670

I got the Poser Science Earth At Night set and one of the other planets.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.