Mon, Sep 2, 11:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:21 am)

Subject: How can i make screen shots of CPU screen??

vincebagna ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2007 at 11:42 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

I always see screen shots users post in different theads, but how can i achieve the same thing??

My Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 12:21 AM

Alt+PrintScreen key (on the PC anyway) and paste into some image editor e.g. Paintbrush or whatever.

Princreen alone copies the entire screen; Alt+PrintScreen copies only the top window.  Then you can paste clipboard contents like any other cut/paste operation in any graphics program.

My Freebies

vincebagna ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 12:32 AM

ok pjz99. But when you do Prinsscreen or AltPrinscrenn, where ill i find the image in order to paste in toshop?

My Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:05 AM · edited Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:05 AM

It is in the clipboard, the same as when you are looking at any text editor or anything like that - the image is sitting in the clipboard waiting for you to paste it into an application that can take it.  So, e.g. you have some application like Calculator running, and it is the topmost application.  You hit alt+printscreen, and then you start some graphics editor like Photoshop or Paintbrush.  Then in a blank document, you just press Ctrl+V, or Shift+Insert, or pull down Edit Menu -> Paste.

My Freebies

vincebagna ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:12 AM

file_365718.jpg

Ok! Got it! Thanks a lot!!!

My Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:27 AM

Very well :biggrin:

My Freebies

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 3:32 PM

I use a free program called MWsnap.  I love it and use it tons.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.