Thu, Oct 24, 5:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: For Caro (daughter of Gimi53) and Sir David (husband of Rainbows)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 12:19 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

file_365001.jpg

My prayers are with Caro and David. for the quick recovery of both...

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 1:06 AM

file_365003.jpg

Prayers are said...fingers are crossed.....best wishes send by the wind for both of you Sir David and Caro! And streight for those who's holding your hand in a need of bravery! Michel and Di Di!

seeya  Tunde

rainbows ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 4:00 AM

file_365013.jpg

Our heartfelt thank to all friends for love, care and support of us. Prayers are said, for dear Caro and beloved Sir David. May recovery be swift for both. Thank you Valou & Tunde. Gentle Hugs. Di Di.

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 7:10 AM

Di Di, I don't have a card but you know where my thoughts are in this...and for Caro may the same wish for recovery be said.      Tom.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 8:24 AM

file_365036.jpg

I admit to not know what the problem is, but both Caro and Sir David of course have my support and well wishes. Speedy recovery!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

GiMi53 ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 12:48 PM

Your comments, support, dedicated pictures, E-mails and phone call (highly appreciated, thank you NM !) confirmed me that next to jealousy, hypocrisy and hate, there is also a lot of positiveness, friendship and love in this community ! Thank you, dear friends !

Caro is doing well after the surgery.
Being a very active young woman, the most difficult for her will now to stay quiet and fully recover at home for a week or so…

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

rainbows ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 12:59 PM

So pleased, dear Michel that Caro is doing well. There is indeed a lot of love and care within this wonderful community of ours. I am just home from the hospital after visiting David. It will be a long road to full recovery for David. We are positive. Triple heart by pass surgery is completed, David is doing well. He will spend the night in the intensive care unit, where he is being looked after very well. Early indications are excellent. Prayers of thanks have been said by many, for blessings to Caro and Sir David. Thank you all, for being we me. I needed you. Hugs. Di Di.

drag ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 2:07 PM

The long hard wait is over and the road to recovery will be blessed with love and support for a speedy recovery to both Sir David and Caro.

drag ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 2:10 PM

file_365063.jpg

rainbows ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 2:12 PM

Thank you, to all. Dearest, Bonita, you all helped feel stronger. Not so alone. Hugs. Di Di.

busi2ness ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 3:58 PM

file_365075.jpg

Di and Michel

I trust that you will convey my sincere well wishes to Sir David and Caro respectively.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

rainbows ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 4:04 PM

Thank you to all. Oom Piet, I shall, such wild and wonderous African beauty. Thank you. Di Di.

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 6:01 PM

There is an amazing amount of strength to borrow from here should you need it. My prayers are with you both! I was so glad I got rainbow's Bay done in time! I wanted Himself to have a clear picture of that place, with you in it placed in his mind before he went in. As if he doesn't know already! Like he doesn't know he's the luckiest man on Earth! I am so glad it's all over, except the fight to keep him of his feet! sleep now, and kiss him tomorrow, on the cheek. BJ

rainbows ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 6:16 PM

Forgive me, If I am talking to much. Thank you BJ, your poem "Rainbows Bay" captures, in entirity, the soul, the true spirit of Bay. Sir David adored it, and so do I !!! I will kiss him on the cheek tomorrow from us ALL :-) Na night, God Bless. Please ;-) someone else talk. "ZZZzzzland" for me, right now. I quote my dear friend, Tom Dart :-) Hugs. Di Di.

Biffowitz ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 7:03 PM

It's good to hear that folks are now in the recovery process  :thumbupboth:
I shall continue to say a few words to the big fella.

If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.

caro_gigi ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 2:05 AM

A large whole thank you for your prayers and yours thoughts.They suit me rights in the middle.I'm back home and rest me but I'm quite fine. A special thought to David, his family and friend. Hope sincerely he gets well very soon. Have all a excellent day. Big hug to everyone. CARO

marybelgium ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 3:03 AM · edited Fri, 12 January 2007 at 3:04 AM

file_365289.JPG

A quick recovery and all the best for Sir David and Caro ! Gros bisous Mary

rainbows ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2007 at 4:00 AM

Hello to all and thank you so much. Caro, so glad you are home with your family. Home is the best place of earth for recovery. Rest, dear Caro, take good care of yourself. Sir David is still in hospital, he is doing very, very well. We are thankful. Hugs. Di Di.

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2007 at 5:17 PM

file_365449.jpg

Di and Michel, I don't have any beautiful flowers that I have captured, or poems that I have written. I would like for you both to know that I am available to lend an ear or a little helping hand anytime you might need me...... I wish both of your loved ones a speedy and full recovery.... Karen :)

rainbows ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2007 at 6:24 PM

You send great beauty for us all, Karen. Thank you so much. David and I send you hugs!! David is coming home tomorrow. He is recovering so well! We are blessed. I will show to David all the beautiful thoughts that were given to him from his renderosity family. Na night. Diane. xx

sirdavid ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 9:38 AM

Dear Valou and Friends,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and well wishes. I've been out of hospital for two days now and I'm starting to feel better already. I managed to walk a reasonable distance today so things can only get better. Thanks also for giving Diane such comfort and support in her hour of need. It has really helped her. She could never be lonely with the RR worldwide community.

Best wishes and good health to you all.

Sir David

marybelgium ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 10:14 AM

So glad to hear everything is so well !!! Bisous à vous deux ! Mary

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.