Sun, Oct 6, 5:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: New Renderosity Chat room

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 11:20 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:40 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13461

New chat software has been installed... please see the attached front page article for more details :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

alt1701 ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 11:28 AM

VERY nice, was just there, love it thanks

rockets ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 12:21 PM

Hmmm I couldn't log in.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 12:54 PM

That's great! I was just in and really like it. I set mine to Indigo Metallic. It's sooo pretty!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 1:32 PM

very nice chat room...  a place to have a drink or two......:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 2:37 PM

it's also very nice to see who's there, prior to entering. there were 15 users when I checked just now - the most I've ever seen.

Hyria ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 7:07 PM

heheh pretty cool spot there :)

Insanity is a waking state...Darkness is a being...Want To Play.........heheheheh

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 3:40 AM

Hmm.. Is it a Firefox- or a general problem? I can log in, the thing apparently (according to the status bars) load ok, and then... nothing. Just a nice blue screen with some swirly pattern on. The backdrop I suppose.

Tried twice, same result. And for the record, Rotica's chat, which is the same (I think, it looks like it) works fine here...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 5:44 AM

Guys can you please post any problems to the Community Centre forum so we can keep them all in one place? There are a couple of problems identified which the programmers will be looking at today. Cheers :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 6:24 AM

I use Mozilla-Firefox and didn't have a problem getting in.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

thefunkyone_4ever ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 10:01 AM

The chat will be nice if the renderostiy team actually make a new theme for it...... looks like just the bare bones install........

Flashchat is a very nice program... well worth the $5 cost of it !!! :) But has a crap load of bugs in it, but for $5 you cant complain !!!.... (i have been using it for over a year now and still can't fix the regularly occuring bugs)

marky77 ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 6:37 AM

hi newby here what's the best, simplest way to add better definition to figures when rendering as qtime mov. currently my figure is faded help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.