Sun, Sep 22, 4:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: missing polygons

aleks ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 6:01 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:38 AM

hi! i have some older files (.pz3) that i didn't open for a year or two, and now lot of them have missing polygons. they are just not there! it's not a render thing, they are plain missing. does anyone knows if i can repair them or what shell i do to avoid it? it costed me a lot of work to make them... thanx, alex

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 6:14 AM

do you have the pro pack installed? as well as the latest update to Poser?

aleks ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 9:17 AM

yup, yup...

wulfie66 ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 9:56 AM

well, it seems that there is a minor 'bug' in Pro Pack that causes these holes...I'm not sure of a 'work-around' for them. I've noticed the same thing with Wyrmmaster's Bladewoman, she would have all kinds of 'holes' in her if I opened her up with pro pack installed. I uninstalled pro pack and she opens up just fine.

Johntommy ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 1:06 PM

file_168628.bmp

Like this?If is,I had asked this few day ago.Mr. lalverson had answered.

aleks ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2001 at 4:06 AM

yeah, it looks like this, but not as symetrical. and, as in your pic, they are missing mostly on one body part... must check the answer, thanx.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.