Sun, Aug 4, 1:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 3

danob ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 4:50 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

file_366417.jpg

The time of the week has arrived for another selection of images from our members selected by the team, congratulations to those who made it in the 30 picks this week, and to everybody else for the wonderful number of quality images, difficult with so many fine images.. 

To view a larger version of the super collage created again by ILona and to follow the links to the selected galleries please click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 5:23 AM

Many thanks for including my image in this selection! 

Sans2012 ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 6:07 AM

Fantastic collection there! Truly inspirational:)

I never intended to make art.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 7:18 AM

Congrats again to the artist represented for the wonderful showing last week.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

kjr ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 8:22 AM · edited Mon, 22 January 2007 at 8:29 AM

thank you for let me know I am into your week gallery ! romeo ( by kJR ) and thank you for the honour you gave me!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 8:22 AM · edited Mon, 22 January 2007 at 8:23 AM

Congrats to all, 
again such a wonderful images in there.....
and thanks Kort to pick me for this week !! 
It was a surprise I told you. 
This time I used circles for the thumbs, I am very creative, 
and want to show each week something different. 
So I hope you like my creation for this week as well

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

CavalierLady ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 8:48 AM

Thank you so much to the Renderosity staff! 
I'm honored to be among the great images this week! 
Congrats to all the others chosen.

Maria

amberlite ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 9:15 AM

Surprised, Thank you!
Wonderful presentation Ilona,
Appreciative of all the work you guys do!  :)

make the ordinary extraordinary 
 /l、
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

ultimatemale ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 10:03 AM

i want to thank u guys for adding my image to these wonderful collection & also telling me about it.

Akpe
www.ultimatedream.co.uk

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 1:07 PM

Ourhhhhhhhhhh I want to thanks all the team for being in the selection of the LWIRTG !!!
I'm very proud to be here, with a photograph of Giancarlo and one of mine.
Thank you for that, and for let us together even here.... you can't imagine what it mean for me. A great pleasure.
And I'm happy to see here a great part of the shots I've like during the week too ;o)))) A so lovely selection. Congratulations to everybody !!!!
A very big hug to each of you !!!!!
Nathalie, and always close to me, Giancarlo...

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 1:22 PM

Once again the team has done excellent work. I don't know how you keep up: For about 3 days I was only filtering the comet photos being posted and I skipped one accidentally on such a simple task.

I am hoping to see more of Ilona's hand making a difference to the aesthetic quailties.

Congratulations to eveybody whose work is displayed in here and thanks to the team, once again.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

kurtsart ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 2:36 PM

Thank you Kort, Danny and Ilona!  What a great surprise, and to be with such great company! Congrats to all!

Kurt

Saurav ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2007 at 6:07 PM

Some great images there, thanks for the addition of my photo.

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 2:20 AM

Good selection  again this week, and thanks for including  my image.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Mayliah ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 5:08 AM

I just love this feature. I see so many wonderful photos that I would otherwise have missed.

I'm also truly honoured to have one of my images included as well.  Thank you!

Stefanie

egliska ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 9:25 AM · edited Tue, 23 January 2007 at 9:25 AM

Thank you for including my image! I'm honoured!

Egle

bicycle ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 10:08 AM · edited Tue, 23 January 2007 at 10:08 AM

thanks for inlcuding my image too - nice idea to have a weekly round up.

www.paulspence.com

Punaguy ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 2:00 PM

Congrats to all the artists that make up this great community, and the staff that makes it run so efficiently....Special Aloha's to Danny and Kort....Mahalo to All~~

Kana'es Photography

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 9:59 PM

Congrats to all the artist! A lovely way to display beautiful images...... Karen :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.