Sun, Aug 4, 2:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: For Marlene

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 3:52 PM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:13 PM

file_366593.jpg

Marlene has had a tough time of it lately so I wanted to start a thread to show some support, late though it may be. I hope the days are getting better, I feel for you and your family's loss. Hang in there.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 7:53 PM

I did not know...or wasn't thinking that day. Marlene, we are with you with uplifting boosts as you may need it from far away.        Tom.

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2007 at 11:37 PM

Marlene....you know you have my support. Hang in there kiddo.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 1:29 AM

file_366652.jpg

**Marlene, please know that you are in my thoughts, and there are brighter days ahead!!! If you need anything?? All you have to do is ask... we're all here for you... Take all the time you need... It's a difficult process, my deepest sympathies... ** **Love & hugs, Akemi**

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 1:53 AM

file_366656.jpg

That´s a wonderful thing of you to do Kort. I´m sure she´ll appriciate it.

You know that you have my deepest sympathies as well Marlene. They say time heals everything....and maybe it does. But one thing i know for sure is that it at least makes things easier. So take all the time you need and focus on you and your family.
Like Doug said: "Hang in there kiddo"  Massive Hug

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 2:41 AM

file_366659.jpg

you are in my thoughts... If you need something, I'm here my pretty woman 😄

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 5:26 AM

file_366677.jpg

My deepest sympathy to You and your family. The hardest time is when a daughter has to apart from her best friend. Be strong my dear Marlene!

seeya Tunde

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 3:29 PM · edited Wed, 24 January 2007 at 3:29 PM

Thank you. This was so very sweet of you all. I'm at a loss for words.

Just know, this really means a lot to me and I am grateful that I've met such wonderful and special people here.

Big hugs to you all,

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 3:38 PM

Hugs right back! We are better for knowing you as well.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.