Tue, Oct 22, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Free 1950 Packard

Schurby ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 10:14 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

file_366812.jpg

You guessed it Free. I made the color of the car for my team da "Chicago Bears" as I've waited 21yrs to go to the Super Bowl cause I was too poor in 85' raising kids and all. Got my ticket, got my flight, and ready to go with my son-in-law to Miami for 4 days.  I messed up in Cinema4D when I exported the obj. file and forgot a chrome trim piece on the right front door. Went sailing with the Captain that day. After taking it thru UV Mapper Pro and setting it all up in Poser I realized it and am to lazy to start over so I made it a prop file and fitted it to the door. Please read the Readme text so you will get it installed unless you don't care. Sorry about the  inconvenience but heck it's free.  Because of the problems posting items such as this here you will have to go to 3DCommune to download it.  Giving Back to the Community    Schurby

Schurby

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 10:18 AM

ah. gotcha..will stop by.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

bigjobbie ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 11:43 AM

Thanks Schurby - another cool characterful car!

Cheers

slinger ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 12:05 PM

Sweet looking model.  Many thanks.

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 3:12 PM

Cool! Hey it was almost a reply of the 85 Super Bowl. If the Pats had won instead of Indy it would have been Da' Bears and the Pats again.

My Facebook Page

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 3:45 PM

Wonderful!  Thanks :)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 8:41 PM

That's a nice ride, thanks for the time and effort :)

ialora ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 3:44 AM

Coool!  Just curious... what kind of problems are you having posting free stuff items?

Irene-

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 7:41 AM

GOT IT!!!
Thank you!!
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Schurby ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 8:13 AM

Thanks for all the response and ialoora without getting into a big debate again and a storm of messages and emails I like others had models rejected and taken down because the moderators and copyright issues of this site. I hold no grudges and can respect their actions concerning this issue. I just enjoy modeling when I have the time and giving back to the community because of all the free stuff I got when I was doing digital art with Poser and Bryce, that since have fallen by the wayside since I discovered Cinema4D.

Schurby

ialora ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 1:48 PM · edited Fri, 26 January 2007 at 1:49 PM

I didn't see any issue with this model?  Silly me would have approved it.  But OK, I understand and we'll leave this subject alone.  Thanks for the cool car model! 

Irene

Irene-

cherokee69 ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 2:56 PM

Quote - I didn't see any issue with this model?  Silly me would have approved it.  But OK, I understand and we'll leave this subject alone.  Thanks for the cool car model! 

Irene

It would probably have not been approved because of the word "Packard" in the name and the "Packard" lettering on  the car, plus the "Packard" logo on the front. It's like all other model vehicles here at Rosity. At one time there were some very good vehicle models but they aren't here anymore because Rosity thought they were copywrite infringement but, you can still find these same models and many more on other sites.

ialora ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 3:41 PM

Even if the company is long gone?  Although, you could do what many do.  Change the name slightly, like "Pickard".  I rather like that name better. :)

Irene-

bopperthijs ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 5:14 PM

Wow, Thank you, just what I needed!

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.