Mon, Oct 21, 11:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: BluEcho's P7 Sydney textures now in freestuff!!!

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 11:46 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Finally she's finished and already in freestuff.
So pop over to freestuff, Poser 7 People/Sydney and there she is.
Or navigate to my freestuff pages from my homepage and get her.

It's a fairly big download but I think you'll find it's worth it. :)

So...have fun.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 12:03 PM

Cool, many thanx Helen, I'll snag it when I get home from work!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 1:24 PM

MMm after 3 downloads ... i get loads of error while unpacking the zip.. its not doing anything

!! just me ? or .....

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 4:29 PM

Bar_Code,
I'll download it again myself after I finish fixing supper.
then I'll unzip and see what is going on.
Might have corrupted in the upload or download process.

give a couple of hours and i'll fix it for everyone. :)

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 4:32 PM

yeah thats ok :} it got all kinds of unpack errors about non standard bla bla error etc etc ...

I'll wait ;}

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

jerr3d ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 4:49 PM

i got the unzip error too. but i put the zipped file in a new folder, then dropped the zip file directly on the unzip utility and it opened! thanks Looks Awesome!

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 5:34 PM

Yikes, 30mb so far! Thanks for sharing and I hope the bandwidth doesn't kill your site =)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 5:35 PM

I just tried to download it from freestuff. My download speed has dropped to 3.5kbps and that's on DSL!

Listed a 5 hour download so I had to abort the download.

Will try again soon.

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 7:55 PM

Blame Canada.

My Freebies

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 12:15 AM

I'll try to give you an update on what's going on.
i've been getting cut off my server everytime i try to download that file.
Then I had to go for another walk-thru on the house we've been trying to get since last May, come home do houswork and cook.

Now I'm uploading the file to my other site as an alternate download link.
I'd like to have someone take the link and download her before I post it here again. test the file and see if it opens okay.
But it will be a bit longer before I have the link ready.

I did unzip the one on my computer that was the original upload file and it works fine.

So if it's still giving trouble after downloading from the link here, it must have corrupted in the uplaod.

Anyone else having problems?

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 1:42 AM

The file crapped out at the very end but I hit the resume and it finished fine. Unzipped just fine using Winzip. My advice is to pull that psd file out, that's a large chunk, and resize those textures. A 63 mb file linked to from here will kill just about any site's bandwidth in a short period of time. You could also split it up and upload it to a filesharing site like 4shared.com or savefile.com to take the hit. Thanks for your efforts though, appreciate all of your time and hard work on it.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 2:27 AM

Ben_dover, you're right. And those on dialup will have the worst time of it. Okay, let me go and split it into two separate files and then re-submit here. Thanks for that info. :)

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 2:33 AM

I got it ok last night Helen, took about 8 mins but my Winzip has expired so I'll have to uninstall and reinstall that first [LOL].

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 4:46 AM

It's the wee hours here and i need to do one more thing and then get some sleep. So I'll re-post the link in freestuff tomorrow. I took the size down so the entire file is about 34mb now. What happened is that I always use a 4000x4000 or so psd to work on the files. then I resize before sending. and, ooops, i forgot to resize several of the files. blushes and hangs head shamfully Sheesh, I'm getting forgetfull lately. the other day I had to sign some papers and took about 3 minutes to remember my name. Okay, going to do one other thing and get out of here for the morning. :)

Jules53757 ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 5:43 AM

Try it with Winrar, that works fine to unzip, Winzip, the XP unzipper and other tools didn't work.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 4:41 PM

BluEcho thank goodness it's not just me! We are also in the middle of buying another house and my brain has turned to mush.   8^P

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 5:07 PM

Marque, I'd like to make mush of our loan agents brain (if he has one). We first signed the contract back in May and he still finds excuses why he can't get a lender. Now he saus we have one and we're waiting on a closing (again). I might be in the new house before the next century. shrug

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 9:01 PM

You would think there would be a law against that. They sure make enough money off of our dreams don't they? Good luck with it. Should know soon on mine. Want to get in and get settled so I can start working again.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 9:53 PM

Okayyy, finally got the smaller version uploaded tonight. It is 24MB in size so should be better for the dialup folks. :) Should be in freestuff tomorrow or Thursday. Still has great resolution on the textures. Marque; Good luck. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.