Tue, Oct 1, 1:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: New Free Figure!

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2007 at 9:50 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:38 PM

Stahlratte´s Wiktorija

Stahlratte PoserWiktorija V3-Judy hybrid made by special request for David P. Hoadley. Must have Objaction Mover to decode Object file, using the P5 Nude Woman as a key.

Unzip to your dektop and put BOTH files in your NEA folder in your character library.

All Judy body morphs work, All V3 head morphs work. All V2 textures work, but some materials have to be applied by hand if you use Judy textures. (Eyes and eyelashes).
There is a small texture distortion at the sides of the neck, but some quick postwork should fix it easily.

Before you can use the head morphs, first transfer the eye and head morph channels from V3 SAE to Wiktorija´s head with MorphManager. Then inject headmorphs in Poser as usual.

You can download her HERE

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 6:09 AM

Excellent, thank you. I prefer Judy's body to V3's, but the less said about her face, the better. ;) Now I can have the best of both worlds.

patorak ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 11:21 AM

Hi David,

Thank you,  I'll start making clothes for her.

Cheers,
Patorak

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 10:31 PM

ATTENTION: Correction to above instructions:

Unzip to your dektop and put the pcf/obj file in your NEA folder in your Runtime:Geometries folder, and the Cr2 in any character library folder of choice.

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 2:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks to everybody involved.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 8:24 PM
Site Admin

What is Objaction Mover and the NEA folder? sorry nubee here

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2007 at 11:21 AM · edited Sat, 03 February 2007 at 11:22 AM

dphoadley @
You can read about Objaction Mover in the following thread: Subject: about objaction mover**
Objaction Mover can be Downloaded from here: * Sandy Lodge 3D Utilities*

** NEA is a versoin of Posette, crated by Pitklad (Narcissus).  Nea, and Neja (a Nea/Judy clone) can be Downloaded from here: The NEA project from narcissus

Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.