Wed, Jul 3, 1:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: just need help

superman32965 ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 1:33 PM · edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 6:12 PM

hi folks, it's been along time since i've been here and i was wondering if all the web heads could check out my web site and give some feed back. i'm not a web pro so i could use some advice on how it looks and what i could do to improve it. www.kryptostudios.com i'd appreciate it alot. ive seen alot of good links here so i thought ya'll would know. thanks folks.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 2:05 PM · edited Wed, 31 January 2007 at 2:07 PM

I'm not a web head before I say anything about your site :D

Loads quickly & looks good, I like the font you've used, possible slight problem with the menu when you hover the mouse over an option it changes to the word back, not sure if that's intentional.

I'm using a resolution of 1280x1024 on my screen so everything on your site is sort of huddled over at the left, do you really need 2 gallery options? you could have a drop down menu to choose a gallery page.

Another slight problem I noticed, when I hit an option that leads to a page that's empty the main heading picture drops down the screen, looks a bit odd. Plus it would be better to have the header on every page so people don't forget where they are ;)

overall it looks really good & I'll be adding you to my bookmarks so I can keep an eye on it ;)

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 2:16 PM

it looks o.k. to me. neat and uncluttered. no audio or flash stuff to ruin it. there are two acute accents in rum by the way. most of the folks who read yer rumwill be functionally illiterate, but some of 'em may notice any typos like that.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 2:22 PM
Site Admin

I love your images. Really cool. 
I agree with Lucifer that the mouse over with the word back is a little confusing. 

You might also try a few less images on a page. Believe it or not there are some people who still have dial-up. 

The background is plain as just white. Think about using a simple, unobtrusive image, or a different color.

The font goes well with your page, but is hard to read. http://fontfreak.com/ has lots of good free fonts and you might find something similar but easier to read. 

Great start though. I too will be watching its progress

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.