Sun, Oct 6, 10:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Textures for Bat's V4 One Piece Dress

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 10:57 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

I've created 4 textures for this dress. 3 are already available and I'll upload the 4th later today.

Hearts:

Denim:

Teal Rose:

and the fourth is White Lace:

Francemi.net/categories/v4_01.htm

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Neyjour ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 12:27 PM

Very pretty textures!  Thank you!  I look forward to using them as soon as I can manage to download that darn dress.  LOL!

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 4:28 PM

Good luck! ;o)

There are now 6 textures available on my website... The 4 above and 2 new: tiny flowers and green weave.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 5:47 PM

I just wish I could get the dress, times out whatever I use.
Marque

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 6:33 PM

You have to use a proxy. Fringewood explained very well in Daz Freepository Forum. Even I was able to get the dress using his instructions and I know nothing about these things. It is in a topic named something like "Bat's new freebie is out".

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

cher21 ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 7:51 PM

Thanks for the textures - they're lovely.

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 8:25 PM

This must be new, I've never had to do anything special to get his items before.

modus0 ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 8:30 PM

Thank you, they're very nice.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2007 at 8:42 PM

Marque, it's because of a earthquake somewhere (sorry I don't remember where) that has affected some of the servers along the route we usually take to get to Bat's website. I don't know how long it will be before they fix it. People in Japan or on that side of the planet can get there without problems but that's why we have to use a different route, ie., proxy.

NOTE: I write that as if I knew what I was talking about but in fact, it's only the bits I understood of the whole story. ;o))

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.