Sun, Sep 22, 12:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Forest

Antoonio ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 2:57 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

file_169962.jpg

I was wandering in forest, climbed on one beautiful small cliff and this breathtaking scenery opened there. Just sat down, opened bottle of beer and smoked few siggies there. Took few photos and enjoyed these little things of life. That was a beautiful moment. Is this pic too dark? Can you see the details? My new monitor is not calibrated yet, and dont know does this look allright? -N ps. Also this pic is in galleries, dedicated for Syyd.

Jack Casement ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 4:02 AM

I think it could be tweaked a little just to add a little bit of sparkle, but the undergrowth looks fabulous. Because the sky is so bright it make the unergrowth look a little bit dark. If it was my pix I would trim the sky just above the top of the tree which would help. I feel it was the wooded area that caught your eye and not the sky so it could safely be trimmed.

Syyd ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 5:53 AM

Its beautiful, the lushness is amazing...as is the softness, and that little bit of green mossy stuff at the bottom is wonderful. Thank you again dear friend.

Antoonio ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 6:09 AM

Jack and Alpha, you are right, gotta try those tips... Thanks for your help guys. And glad to be back, had BIG troubles with our firms communications and huge load of works to do. I'll try to be more online again. -N

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 6:25 AM

Oh this reminds me of home...and forests full of trolls. Pretty and almost unreal...

Jack Casement ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 7:53 AM

file_169964.jpg

Antoonio I hope you don't mind but I couldn't resist having a go. Cheers

RJH ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 10:46 AM

Nice job Antoonio

theFOG ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 10:20 PM

I think the sky is too bright, run the picture up on your screen until the sky is off the edge and see what you think. I would crop out the sky and then see if I wanted to brighten it up.

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2001 at 1:43 AM

Jack, not at all. Thats much better now. Thanks. And thanks for you comments guys. -N

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2001 at 2:06 PM

Wow, what a view and I love what Jack did with it!

leighp1 ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2001 at 11:01 AM

Oh my...beautiful!!!! I could stare at this forever

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.