Thu, Oct 3, 4:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: What was your favorite SuperBowl Commercial.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 9:28 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 4:09 AM

There were a few really well done ones, like the Coke animations. The bud commercials were pretty good as well, as usual.

My favorite was the Rabbit and Guinniepig Clicking the Mouse. What that poor mouse was put through. I would have liked to see what would have happened if they did plug the mouses tail in. 

I give  for that one. I was laughing so hard, I missed who the commercial was for.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 9:40 PM

Isn't that an old commercial?  I remember seeing one like that a few years ago.

Could be worse, could be raining.

QuarterBond ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:03 PM

That Guinniepig was a returning character from earlier years, but the commercial was new.

My favorite was the guy with the beard combover. :D

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:07 PM

I didn't see that one listed on the SB commericals stie .... but the two that were there which I liked best were the Taco Bell lions and the Bud great apes.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:13 PM

I just found it on another site.  That is an old commercial.  It's still cute though.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:14 PM · edited Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:17 PM

The combover beard, that is a classic, talk about bad decisions. I still shudder when I think about what he was wearing when he stood up from the desk.

Don't care if it was an old commercial. I've never seen that one.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:18 PM

BTW, what site are you finding thease commercials?

BAM ( ) posted Sun, 04 February 2007 at 10:55 PM

My favorite was "Connectile Dysfunction" for Sprint!

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:14 AM

I also would like a link to the commercials. I didn't watch the game so didn't see any of them old or new   8^P

StevieG1965 ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 10:19 AM · edited Mon, 05 February 2007 at 10:22 AM

Attached Link: http://video.yahoo.com/

Don't know if they got to show it after all, but, K-Fed's commercial for the insurance company was too funny!  I still don't see why the fast food industry go so pissy over it.  K-Fed was making fun of himself, not the workers in the industry.

E! Network showed it on Talk Soup over the weekend and I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Yahoo put a link to the commericals here...up there, I mean.  :rolleyes:

Fazzel ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 11:31 PM

Quote - There were a few really well done ones, like the Coke animations. The bud commercials were pretty good as well, as usual.

I liked the Coke one where the animated tough guy is giving people free Cokes.
It seemed sort of Poserish.

Fazzel ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 11:33 PM · edited Mon, 05 February 2007 at 11:34 PM

Quote - BTW, what site are you finding thease commercials?

http://www.youtube.com/superbowl/

loveandlight ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 12:23 AM

we had a commercial on here ..it was of a car trabsforming into various animals..its not on any of the lists..does anybody know where i can find i?

it was amazing!

Nvlonewulf ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 12:29 AM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16566275/?GT1=9033

Here's another url for many of the commericals.

The only thing I don't procrastinate is procrastinating. That I do right away.

Keith ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 10:11 AM

Quote -
I liked the Coke one where the animated tough guy is giving people free Cokes.
It seemed sort of Poserish.

Grand Theft Auto parody (people who play the game would find it funny).

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 12:38 PM

I know one thing for sure...  i won't be buying Snickers for a while.....

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Kendra ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 4:40 PM

Rock, paper, sissors.  :) 

...... Kendra

Kendra ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 11:48 AM

Quote - I know one thing for sure...  i won't be buying Snickers for a while.....

Everybody and their brother complained about snickers and it's been pulled.

...... Kendra

Tilandra ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 12:33 PM

Favorite was by Bud Light... just three little words had me cracking up all night.

"... and a chainsaw!"

rkanyama ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 1:15 PM · edited Wed, 07 February 2007 at 1:16 PM

Personally I liked both Coke commercials and the Blockbuster one as well. 

Living in Chicago, that was my only joy besides the first 14 seconds of the game. :-(

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 1:57 PM

they keep showing the snickers commercial on CNN. apparently both versions of it were being called homophobic. which was probably not snickers' intent, given the homo-erotic nature of the game itself :lol: but I wonder if they deep-fry frozen snickers bars, in the same way mars-bars are deep-fried by northern lads :lol:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.