Sun, Sep 22, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: I thought I might just bring up the PATCH issue again

FATfoe ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 12:28 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:26 PM

I'm starting to get pissed off about all the crap we're being fed about the release of this so called patch. Im sick of all the lies. If its does come out it better fix more bugs than the last patch, cuz it fixed virtually none.

willf ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 12:52 AM

The patch worked OK for me (not great but workable). If you have MACOS you might check out Pixels3D which is giving away version 3.5 for free. It should tide-you-over until the new patch is done. It is a very powerful program with nurbs/splines/3Dsculpt/mesh/animation/shaders similar to C etc. The UI is also pretty good & it dosn't take over control of the desktop. The major drawback is that this version dosn't export in 3DS or Obj, only DXF. Oh well, can't beat the price. Check it out at: http://www.pixels.net/newweb2/support/downloads.html

Nebula-SNS ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2001 at 11:14 AM

Thanks for the info, willf! As a MacAddict, I appreciate it. Nebula Supernova Studios Wishing we had sigs...

kaom ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2001 at 1:34 PM

By the time the patch is released, we'll all have moved on to other software. How much more bitching can we do? Not enough. I will forever have hatred for the F%#KS at Metacrapations, they took our money under false claims and then pissed on all of us. I don't blame it all on Eovia, but they havn't done anything to fix this nightmare yet. It's truly an unfortunate situation, and there is nothing left to say, except OH WELL!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.