Tue, Oct 22, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: I'm looking for a Harley

jhustead ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 4:54 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

It doesn't have to exactly be a Harley motorcycle, I'm just looking for some type of “chopper” as they're sometimes called. It would be cool if it had room for two people but that's not a must. Let me know if you can help me in finding one.

Enjoy the weekend,

James

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 5:10 PM

DAZ used to have one, a pretty cool choppper.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 5:12 PM

Yes I'm also looking for a Harley motorcycle, one that don't cost me over $20 if possible. I do like the one from poserworks. But still looking for others

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 5:43 PM

Found it on DAZ. Pricey, but it IS a beautiful one. American Hog

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

jhustead ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2007 at 6:01 PM

Thanks everybody, I'm gonna go have a look.

sebastel ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 12:05 AM · edited Sat, 10 February 2007 at 12:05 AM

maybe it is not of interest to you ...
most available 3d harley models that i found so far are technically ... weird.
harleys have only 2 exhaust pipes and 1 airfilter, and they are not symmetrical.

but, promo pictures may not tell all.

raven ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 2:10 PM · edited Sat, 10 February 2007 at 2:12 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=22509

Have you seen this chopper by PixelMagic here at Rendo? It's currently on sale too.

fls13 ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2007 at 7:15 PM

http://www-c.inria.fr/gamma/download/CYCLES/names.php

jhustead ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 10:14 AM

I've settled for the one here in the matketplace. I thank all of you for your input. Try to enjoy this week.

Cheers,
James

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.