Sat, Sep 21, 5:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 5

danob ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:00 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 2:55 AM

file_368027.jpg

Here we go again with Week 5 of our new year and another fine selection of members work over the last week that have been selected by the Team... Congratulations to those selected, Please check out the members galleries  **[ Here : CLICK](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/lastweek/lwitg_week_5_07.htm)**

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Sans2012 ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:25 AM

The images in this weeks "last week in the gallery" are pretty much excellent!

Congrats to all those who managed such fine captures:)

I never intended to make art.

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:47 AM · edited Mon, 05 February 2007 at 4:49 AM

Congratulations to those selected !!

So far you know I am catch by the FLU, 
so thank God I could finish the collage 
to show the wonderful images selected by the Team for this week.

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Shucoda ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 6:48 AM

CONGRATULATIONS to the people in this weeks "last week in the gallery"!
Once again a superb selection of wonderful photos from deserved photographers.....
A SPECIAL CONGRATS to Ilona for her effort in making the collage even when she was so sick.. Well done!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:00 AM

Another great week! It is heartening to see such talented people participating on Renderosity.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:39 AM

What a great collage! Bravo Ilona for your beautiful presentation (as always), and get well soon! And thanks to the staff for having chosen one of my pic! I'm honoured!!!
Have a wonderful new week !!!
Laurence.

vulcanccit ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 8:56 AM

Wow!!! Thank you to whoever voted to have me in on that gallery pick!  I am honored and am very happy.  Yesterday as I was taking some pics, i thought hmmm I wonder if ill ever be any good at this.  I wake up to check Renderosity mail and was notified of this pick.... Thank you to all!  When I get to work today ill look at all the other fine picks.  I didnt even know this gallery pick section existed.  Thank you again to everyone.

One happy little vulcan aka Chuck

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 9:33 AM

Thank you for added me and congrats for all other artist

iaacf ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 10:49 AM

Thank you all for adding me and thank you Ilona for creating this wonderful agllery of the week.

amberlite ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 12:45 PM

Thanks so much! Great to be among such fine work!
Lovely collage work Ilona, hope you feel better soon

Bicycle, Bicycle, I want to ride my Bicycle, I want to ride it where I like... :)

make the ordinary extraordinary 
 /l、
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 1:55 PM

Another excellent selection of the photographs of last week ! I like to discover this selection each monday. Ilona you've made another very original and pleasant collage for us, thank you ! I would like to congrats all the friend of Renderosity who post so many jewels for our eyes, and a special congratulation for the young Daniel (ElectronInc), the son of my friend Magali (Laelia...). I've got a special tenderness for him... and I know him since he was a little boy. During the last 2 years he has made incredible composition, photographs, creations with photoshop. I'm shure we'll discover so many other wonders in the future. I'm really very happy for him, and very proud of him too ! The creativity is something they have in family ! His sister Lisa is also a photographer... Then a very very big kiss and hug for them, and for all of you. Nathalie

Sherena ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 2:36 PM · edited Mon, 05 February 2007 at 2:39 PM

I'm honoured, is gratifying for my to be next to magnificent artists, thanks to the staff for having chosen my pic. Lovely collage Ilona its  wonderful!!!!

Also I should thank especially to one person  that invite me to this marvelous universe of the art, thanks Dear Lara (Aralt3), my respect and affection for you. Belonging to Renderosity is the best profit that a loss gave me LOL...  
Congratulations to all !!!!!!!

Sincerely 
Sherena

Saurav ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 5:03 PM

Thank you for the pick. I'm honoured as always. Congrats to the rest who made it in as well with their beautiful photos.

Debwhosmiles ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 7:02 PM

Ditto what Chuck (Vulcan) said.  I didn't know this forum was here, still new at exploring Renderosity.  I am honoured speechless (but still can type...lol).  I have found this place inhabited by the most wonderful artists who are also supportive friends.  

I hope you feel better soon, Ilona.

Congrats to all chosen~

Deb

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 7:03 PM

Congrats to all included and thanks team/Ilona for putting it together - i'm sure your efforts are appreciated by the community, as i am grateful for your inclusion of my image in there :)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 9:29 PM

Awesome work!!....congrats to all!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

vulcanccit ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2007 at 10:11 PM

Congrats to all! I just finished looking at everyone's work from this collage.  Fantastic.  As a self taught and hopelessly still learning student of the lens, you have all inspired me!!!!  FANTASTIC WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FriedaFelicia ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2007 at 4:06 AM

Thank you so much for having selected one of my photographs! I am so proud and honoured. What a magnificent motivation for a starting photographer as myself. Congratulations also to all the moderators and people who put time and effort into the photography forum and other initiatives on RR. 

:thumbupboth:

Kind regards, 

Frieda Felicia

Littlejock ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2007 at 5:13 PM

Congratulations for every artist is here. Very high quality in every pic. Hugs. Luis

featherwitch ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 12:06 AM

:woot: Wow! What a surprise- as a photographer, I'm not much of one!  I guess once in awhile even we amateurs get a lucky shot!
Thank you all so much! I'm honored to be amongst such talent!  
And Ilona- hope you've recovered! Thanks for your dedication!  :)
~Amy

PoetLaval ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 8:34 AM

Thank you very much for having selected one of my photographs! I am proud and honoured. What a magnificent motivation for a starting photographer as myself. Congratulations also to all the moderators and people who put time and effort into the photography forum and other initiatives on Renderosity.
Poet Laval

BorisB ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 2:08 PM

Thank you for added me and admiration for all other artist, wonderful images!

Aral3D ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 3:25 PM

Thanks Seherena!!!I'm glad you like this "world" and I'm glad you have also already some success!It has been so difficult for me to be noticed...I'm glad you haven't to wait so much as me!
I hope to see more from you hun!
Hugs Lara

fap77 ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2007 at 8:37 PM

Glad you liked "Dark"!

It's a fine week selection you have here. Congratulations for your great work.

somedutchkid ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 5:25 AM

thank you for the pick :)
congrats to everone else who got picked :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.