Sun, Oct 6, 5:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Looking for a policeman

lemur01 ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 12:49 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:31 AM

Well, to be more accurate a London 'bobby' uniform circa 1940/50s. Any help appreciated.

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 12:57 PM

Attached Link: hhttp://sfc.me.uk/ness/

Ness has a nice Victorian Bobby hat and a couple of other items you might be interested in. If you are a member of Poserworld there are some Police uniforms, might need some re-texturing to fit your style.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

lemur01 ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 1:07 PM

Thanks nickedshield, the ness stuff is a tadge too early (great site though). I've tried poserworld and surprisingly didn't find anything (if you're reading this Steve... hint hint). Anyway, thanks again.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 1:23 PM

Its on my long list LOL, old and new ones.........tell you what though have a look at the RAF uniforms, the ones with shirt and tie, i wonder if i colored those Blue and added a helmet if they'd work......is Heartbeat still on :o)...........Steve

lemur01 ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 1:26 PM

Wow, you are on the ball lol! I'll have a closer look at the RAF uniforms, they might work with the victorian helmet (after a few alterations). Eeeeeeeee it's all good fun int it?

ashley9803 ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 12:10 AM · edited Mon, 12 February 2007 at 12:10 AM

Thanks nickedshield.
The Ness site is a killer, never seen it before.
The quality of the items is amazing (& free)
I see people asking for money for stuff not half as good as this.

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 10:30 AM

The ness has a few threads at daz where he previews the free items and he sometimes makes requested items.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.