Sun, Sep 22, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Poser Figures in Vue 5

Jops_the_2nd ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 2:17 PM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 2:42 AM

Hi there

I created a Figure in Poser 6 and save the figure. Then i opend Vue and import the file. But all the Bodymorphs where lost, its just a simple figure like the standard Figure in Poser (the pose is like in Poser) but how can I keep the morphs like in Poser?

farkwar ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 2:41 PM

In poser, you need to go to preferences and turn off external morph targets.

It is storing the morphs and pose stuff in a separate file, which Vue does not look at.

wabe ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2007 at 2:41 PM

Switch of the "save morphs in external binary" in the Poser preferences. Then it will work.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

greetinx ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 8:52 AM

Just a little hint with a "problem" I encountered once. I did all the posing on eg. frame 30 in Poser but I imported frame 1, so no pose was imported of course ;-) 

Maybe it's the same for you ;-)

diolma ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 3:32 PM

If you really know that you're not, never, ever going to change the pose/morphs of the figure then you can always export the figure as a Wavefront.obj file from Poser and import that in Vue instead...

Cheers,
Diolma

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.