Fri, Sep 20, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: G2 Elegance for Jessi and Sydney

redspark ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 10:57 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:19 PM

Attached Link: G2 Elegance

file_369065.jpg

This long flowing gown fits both Jessi and Sydney.

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 11:43 AM

That's really pretty. I'm glad to see some small support for these characters...though I wish there was more for the guys. I'm not buying into V4, so I like having the G2 characters have some expansion.  Love this dress.  :)

redspark ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 3:08 PM

Thanks!  Three other artists are planning texture expansions for this dress.  TT's was released already.  The other two should follow shortly.

Also, I suspect there will be more support for the G2 figures at RDNA.  Myself, I plan on releasing some male clothing for them.  But the ladies always get the lion's share. ;)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 3:25 PM

it's beautiful JAmes. I hope you can pull some fantasy type clothes out for the G2 guys :-)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

redspark ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2007 at 8:05 PM

Yuppers. :)  Fantasy, and maybe some modern career or sports themes.  But definitely fantasy.  It's my favorite. :)

rebelmommy ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 1:41 PM

I love this dress  It is so incredible!  Excellent job!

Renderosity's "problem Child"
Support Hydrocephalus research.. because a Shunt is NOT a cure!

redspark ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 2:55 PM

Thanks, RM!

rebelmommy ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2007 at 3:13 PM

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Renderosity's "problem Child"
Support Hydrocephalus research.. because a Shunt is NOT a cure!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.