Wed, Jul 3, 1:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: WAY OT HUMOUR: The Almost Perfect Diet

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sun, 18 February 2007 at 5:45 PM · edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 6:22 PM

**The Almost Perfect Diet

I was in Walmart buying a large bag of Purina for my dog Lola - and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog........ DUH!

I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

Her eyes about bugged out of her head.

I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.

Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the hospital?

I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt when
a car hit me.

I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's See your renders to go with this little story.**

svdl ( ) posted Sun, 18 February 2007 at 9:13 PM

Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

bjt860 ( ) posted Sun, 18 February 2007 at 10:45 PM

I would have paid money to see that.  That is too funny.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 3:39 AM

I'm undecided on whether to do a render of the expressions on the faces of the people in line hearnig the tale or the final image of the punchline.

lesbentley ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 4:26 PM

LOL, wicked, wicked, wicked ;)

mrsparky ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 5:06 PM

You've made 4 people choke on their drinks with laughter! Love it!!

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 6:51 PM
Site Admin

OMG That is hilarious. I wish I'd seen it.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.