Sat, Sep 21, 2:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: need help with this render

patboudrum ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:20 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:35 PM

Hi everybody,

Been playing with Poser for a month now and I have a problem with this render:

If you look at her breast there is somes "black spots" (weird shadows or some noise) and I really don't know how to get ride of them.

Anybody have an idea how to deal with this?

Thank you

Patrick

Dajadues ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:24 PM

Umm, there's no screenshot? ;)

jeffg3 ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:28 PM

Amazingly the black spots seem to be gone!

(Maybe it's because the render is also gone.)

:)

patboudrum ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:48 PM

Sorry for this.. I can see the image on my screen... it must be because the image is on my computer

I don't have any website... how can i put the picture in my post?!?!

help would be really appreciated

Patrick

mrsparky ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:53 PM · edited Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:53 PM

On this site. :) Look under the text box where you type your message in.
Now click on the browse button next to use the "attach a file" option.
If the picture is  too large you'll get an errors message, resample it and try again.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:54 PM

When you post a message, click on the browse button next to attach a file and find your picture and post reply.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 5:55 PM

Cross post. :b_shocked:

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 7:16 PM

Well anyway, some things that can cause unexpected artifacts like your black spots:
Texture filtering in Poser 7
Raytraced shadows with a fair amount of spread can occasionally just look like dirt
Ambient occlusion with irradiance caching set too low can look like dirt or spots
Occasionally, procedural shaders can produce an unexpected moire effect that can manifest dark spots (probably not your problem here if it's on skin)

My Freebies

patboudrum ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 7:32 PM

file_369560.jpg

Just resampling my image so it can fit in!

Hope it will work this time!! :o)

Patrick

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 7:38 PM

maybe the nostril glow, combined with the dirty spots on the lower boob areas, would indicate it's an AO problem. post screen shot of render settings.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.