Sun, Oct 6, 6:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Uzilite where are they?

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 7:49 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:16 AM

Does anyone know what happened to Uzelite? They are no longer in the RMP. Thanks, Sherrie

Hyria ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 7:55 PM

Hi :)

Uzilite can be found at Daz3d and here under the name  wusamah.

Hope that helps
  :)

Insanity is a waking state...Darkness is a being...Want To Play.........heheheheh

vince3 ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 8:00 PM

that name rings a bell, 'cause i used the veronica year three outfit the other day and i swear some folder conected with that is called uzelite!! if they are who made that outfit then they may of changed their name to this... http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/artistlist/-/?artist=22739

vince3 ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 8:01 PM

sorry xpost

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 20 February 2007 at 11:14 PM

Wusamah is the person's name, but in the RMP they called their clothes Uzilite or something like that. They had a store here, but it's gone. There was a V3 outfit I wanted but it was expensive. Now, I can't find it. Oh, well.

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Wed, 21 February 2007 at 12:18 AM

He still has items here in RMP under the name wusamah - including several V3 clothing sets.  The product descriptions say 'Uzilite' in them as well.

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 21 February 2007 at 12:53 AM

Thanks, I'll take a look!

shaft73 ( ) posted Wed, 21 February 2007 at 12:52 PM

Dropped hints say he's moving to Runtime DNA. Check his latest gallery post.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.