Sat, Sep 21, 1:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 8

danob ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 4:36 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:00 PM

file_370066.jpg

Please join the team in congratulating the selected images for this weeks feature.. We continue to have very fine selections of images to pick from each week so thanks to everybody for making it as usual a tough choice... Thanks again to Ilona for this new collage and all her work.. 

You make view a larger collage here... Please Click

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

ToBeNamedLater ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 4:45 AM

Hey!  I bet I was the first person to see this week's list.  I guess there is a benefit to being unable to sleep.  Congrats to everyone that had an image was selected.

David

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 4:53 AM

Wow I have been choosen!!! What a great honour! Thank you, you have also changed my thumb making it look even better!

ecurb - The Devil

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 5:06 AM

Congratulations to all of you chosen this week!! And thanks again staff, and especially Ilona, for you hard work!

Manning

Zorg1955 ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 5:18 AM

I am particularly honored being in lastweekinthegallery . Even posting pict is a not a competition, it's always a huge pleausre to have one pict selected. Thanks again , so this week is started smiling :-)

Lara-Shaeya ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 6:13 AM

Hi all,

I am so honored that my photo was chosen for the LWITG. It is so much fun to be here at renderosity and I have found many new friends.

Lara.

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 6:36 AM

Hi Guys !
Huge thanks to include my  picture in LWITG, such a warm feeling...and a very stylish presentation as always! Congrat to all who's been a chosen one too!

seeya  Tunde

AstronomyMan ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 9:25 AM

I am honoured to be included.  How is Swindon Danob?  I was borne there (a long time ago).

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 9:54 AM

Superb job everyone. Each week is a treat! @ luvsrunner, was there any special celestial even this past Friday? My wife and I saw the most impressive meteor I've ever been fortunate enought to witness. Long and bright white and green, it shot across the sky for almost 2 seconds. I think it moved to fast to be part of that Russian rocket. Anyway, neither here nor there. Congrats again everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MaliCelestine ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 9:55 AM

I was very suprised this morning when I saw that one of my pics was chosen!!! Thank you soo much! I feel so special now!! :^)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 9:58 AM

congrats for all the artist and excellent collage !!!

Hedepo ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 10:03 AM

Many thanks and I'm honored that my photo was chosen for the LWITG ,
This is  for me a good start fo the week!

congratulations to all the others, with a photo in this LWITG!!
Have a very nice week!!

Henk

virginiese ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 10:34 AM

OMG ! I don't believe it ! Thanks to everybody ! I am honored to be included in the LWITG !
Congrats to all the others !
Virginie

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 10:47 AM · edited Mon, 26 February 2007 at 10:48 AM

**Congrats to all...
always a joy to create the collage, 
this week again such a wonderful images

some extra info:

I make each week a different look, 
sometimes I must crop the thumbnails to make all the same size.
I hope it is not a problem, because I don't like different sizes, 
it looks to messy in my point of view....

that's why I use the same size, 
or I mix it with horizontal and vertical

it is a challenge for me as well to do it

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

mhyrdin ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 11:00 AM

Congratulations to all ! 👍
The quality of photos selected this week is once more really remarkable !

I do like the collage of this week also 🆒

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 11:52 AM

Congratulations everyone who was selected and congratulation to Ilona for yet another beautiffuly presented collage.
So many great photos each week - I don't know how you manage to pick them - I'm sure I couldn't!!

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Ger50 ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 12:36 PM

oooooooooo I am happy to be in there, and yes vlaaitje, I know how many time you spent in there each week, wonderful creation so as always

Ger50

zoren ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 12:58 PM

thanks for including my work, among all these great photographers..... with such a classy presentation.

Iraya ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 1:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

First of all, congratulations to everyone who was selected during week 8!!!
A big thank you also to the staff & Ilona for the work they did in this week selection.

I am really honored to be one of the chosen ones.

Have a very nice day!

With kind regards!

Iraya

Garlor ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 2:31 PM

Wow this is a good surprise thanks, last week I was included for one of my ground shots and this week an air view. I had waited for two months for the biglift ship to arrive and was so lucky that the weather was ok. I am still not making a full living from air photos but will keep trying to win more customers, I knew turning pro was going to be a challenge  but I have  never doubted it was the right choice. Your comments are  encouraging especially when I see that you share my visions.

Dianthus ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 5:31 PM

Great job you guys. Alot of hard work pays off. I got in Yepeeeeeee. Must be because its my birthday.
Chris

GothicDawn ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 7:13 PM

Thank You!  This was my first posting in a year....it's a good feeling.

jogi1302 ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 8:01 PM

I have finally woken up now, too.

A great thank-you that i am again in the LWITG. I know that some people spend a lot of time and work here and for this you become from me the highest recognition . I hope that the Forum, the Gallery and all people stay a long time here.  
Thanks
Jürgen

*DigitalArtPhotography

For Ilona and all other who want to see it.  KLICK

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 8:47 PM

Congrats to all of the artists who were selected this week..

I think every LWITG really show was a diverse and talented group of photographers we have here at Renderosity ..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Domi48 ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2007 at 12:37 AM

In the name of my poor camel, thanks.

vlaaitje ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2007 at 11:58 AM

Thanks jogi1302

O yes I like it, I think you took it when we went out together.....
wonderful colours and razor sharp.....hope we meet up soon again....
love your avatar

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2007 at 8:27 PM

Congratulations to all included!!! Another amazing gathering of talent, thanks... Akemi

spiderwebb ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 11:20 PM

How amazed am I?!

To be included in this grouping of wonderful art, is indeed an honor.

I'm returning after a few years away also...
O'sity is a creative & edgy place to hang, but manages to keep that community feeling to it... i like that

thank you for the work you put into this forum
and thank you for the acknowledgement
it propels me forward down the path~   😊

congratulations to everyone
-spider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.