Fri, Jul 12, 4:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 12 4:09 am)

Subject: Cinema 4D to Poser

sdraun ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 2:53 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2024 at 5:13 AM

Can anyone tell if a poser animation imported into Cinema 4d will render significantly (2 twice as fast?) as poser could render the same animation out to an AVI or image sequence file? And can a scene complete with props, textures, lights and animation be imported into Cinema 4d from poser?

Steve

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 4:47 AM · edited Mon, 26 February 2007 at 4:48 AM

Quote - Can anyone tell if a poser animation imported into Cinema 4d will render significantly (2 twice as fast?) as poser could render the same animation out to an AVI or image sequence file? And can a scene complete with props, textures, lights and animation be imported into Cinema 4d from poser?

Steve

Hi,

the best way to get Poser Stuff into Cinema 4D is a plugin called InterPoserPro

More infos here: http://www.kuroyumes-developmentzone.com/

Its one of the best supported Plugins for Cinema 4D. And the best is you don't need Poser anymore because you can do all in Cinema 4D 😄 ... you have a "poser" in Cinema.

I hope I was able to help a bit

Greets

Chris 😄

PS: maybe you come over to Cinema 4D Forum ... there are a lot if Infos about InterPoserPro too

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

sdraun ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 12:08 PM

the best way to get Poser Stuff into Cinema 4D is a plugin called InterPoserPro

Chris 😄

PS: maybe you come over to Cinema 4D Forum ... there are a lot if Infos about InterPoserPro too 

Thanks Chris, but my question wasn’t “how to” but, “is it worth it”. Cinema 4d is a big expenditure in time and money but if it renders movies much faster and animates pose/DAZ figures easier it’s worth it for me.. Can you animate an imported Poser figures in Mocca 3 with out re-rigging?
Steve

adp001 ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2007 at 1:28 PM

How mutch faster  C4D renders depends on what your image contains. The longer Poser needs to render, the bigger is the difference because C4D's renderengine works with a lot of professional tricks to make complicated things fast. Twice as fast should be no problem (with mutch higher quality compared to Poser). I just did a render in Poser that needs half an hour. In Cinema 4D it needs just 5 minutes and has better quality.

If you use the plugin InterPoserPro you are able to import characters and props from Poser without the need to re-rig. Morphs done for Poser are also usable in Cinema 4D. Simply load a Poser scene into C4D and you are able to do nearly anything you can do in Poser. I'm actually using the demo version and will buy this great tool as soon as possible.

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 2:56 AM

Attached Link: Inter Poser Home

hmmm ... for some reasom I don't get a info of replys here ... anyway

yes you can animate the figure without MOCCA 😄 just apply an animation pose to your figure thats all. (the Poser figure is completely rigged when imported into Cinema)

Robert (the IPP creator) is working on a way to ReRigg the Poser character with mocca but I think that will not come in one of the next updates. Maybe later 😄

I'm using IPP since it came out and I don't need Poser anymore. I have Poser "within" my Cinema and if you have the Hair modul and Mocca 3 with clothilde you have a much more powerfull Hair and Cloth engine as in Poser.

Robert has a Demo on his site ... http://www.kuroyumes-developmentzone.com/

Just try it and you will see 😄

Greets

Chris 😄

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 11:08 AM

C4D has 64 bit

Bigger PC's render faster in any app.

Get a killer Ge Force card,

http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

Real time renders our fast.

Render Farms our fast.

Don't know about CA and Poser rigs.

Cactus Dans Plugs our killer.

http://www.cactus3d.com/Plugins.html

Poser and CA,CD's Plugs our the same thing so ya running doubles

CA,CD's Plugs are better then Poser but takes alot more to run.

I would not try to make a character animation in C4D with out a crew of killer 3D Artist.

Running multiple app's take alot of time even after u learn them.

upgrades cost $$$

RorrKonn
http://www.atomic-3d.com

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.