Sun, Oct 6, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: G2 Jessi Head- versus Bodymorphs in Poser 6

sirenia ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 12:41 PM · edited Wed, 25 October 2023 at 12:02 AM

Hi, Recently i downloaded the Jessi G2 figure for Poser 6. Now, i'm also intrested in the bodymorphs for the G2 figures however, it's says : ''Poser Versions Supported:Poser 7'' at the Contentparadise website. The Ultimate Head Morphs however are : ''Poser Versions Supported:6 and 7'' So my question is : Will the bodymorphs for Jessi G2 work in Poser 6 ? Or, are only the headmorphs supported in Poser 6 ? :blink: Thanks Wim

Society failed to tolerate me...

... and i have failed to tolerate society

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 12:48 PM

Are these the RDNA morph packs?
If so I believe they do, I have them in my P6 runtime because I'm still not using P7 fully.
I'm at work now so can't say 100% but I'm pretty sure I used Sydney with those morphs in P6 and yes you can use Sydney in P6 if you ignore all the warning messages [LOL].
If nobody else chimes in I'll do a quick test when I get home for you.

I ended up having to buy the morphs 'cos I bought a character pack and didn't notice it needed these morphs [Duhh!!] so that's next months funds taken care of [LOL].

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

sirenia ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 1:25 PM

Yep that's the one i'm talking about. Thanks in advance for testing fixer !! 👍

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 2:07 PM

No problem, it'll be much later though, I get home around 9.30 p.m. UK time, then a bath, then the test [LOL].
Expect an answer around 10.30 UK time!!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2007 at 3:53 PM

Ok, Ahead of schedule, loaded up P6, brought in Jessie G2 from P7 runtime, injected the morphs, tried all the preset permutations and no problem, everything worked fine!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

sirenia ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2007 at 10:52 AM

Ah, that's good to hear !! Gonna spend some cash this weekend yipieee !! :m_bouncy: Thanks man...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.