Tue, Oct 22, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Anyone here use BodyStudio for 3DSMax?

Nebula ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:04 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:45 AM

Can anyone tell me if it is really worth $180??  Does it perform as stated?

Is it possible, using this program,  to import V4 into Max and apply real BVH, FBK or other Max motions/animations to her??

Nebula

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:14 PM

please give me more into on this program BodyStudio I would like to find out more about it??

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Nebula ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:16 PM

Here is the homepage for the company.

www.reiss-studio.com/

Nebula ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:35 PM

Are there other alternatives to BodyStudio?  Importing animations, cloth and hair?

Thanks

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:36 PM

thank you I see they make one for C4D, that nice, I'm working with it right now,,, when I find the time

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:45 PM

BodyStudio is the 'Official' interchange plugin for Poser.  If you remember, in the early days when there was Poser 4 ProPack, there was a similar set of plugins available for C4D, LW, 3DS - but free.

For 3DSMax, I don't think there are any alternatives.  GestureMax is available for 'live' content (like interPoser Pro for C4D), but don't know its current support level.

BodyStudio imports everything - but all changes must be done through Poser.  The scene is 'static' (animated or not).

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:48 PM

well I need one for Poser 7 and C4D r10

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

masha ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 7:20 PM

Capuccino,
If you go to the Cinema 4D forum here, you will find rave reports for the InterPoser plugin rather than Body Studio. Supposed to be like having Poser right in Cinema 4D.

Cheers,
Masha

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 7:37 PM

that is what I use IPP is very nice bringing in runtimes

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Nebula ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 6:12 AM

Yeah, but it only works with C4D, right?  Is there a version for Max 5 or 6?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.