Thu, Sep 19, 3:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: request refund

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 9:38 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:01 AM

Hi,
I bought 3 items from Mertex yesterday, and they looked great in the promo images, but after rendering them they didn't even come close to looking as real as the ones in the promo's
I purchased them because they looked so real.
I bought Mertex body jewels, gemstones, and stone textures (all in the same order)
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/account.php?ViewOrder=111177332
Can you help me with this?
Virginia

mendyh ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 9:51 AM

Hi, Virginia,

Please contact the vendor directly.  To contact the vendor please click the "contact" link next to the vendor's name on the product page, or use the site mail system.  Site mail requires only the vendor's username.  

Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.  If you have not heard from the vendor in that time frame, please let us know so we can contact them on your behalf.

Thank you,

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.
"If you want to make God laugh....tell Him your plans!"

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 10:20 AM

Hi again,
I DID contact the vender, but he told me to contact you:  This is what he wrote me back:

I'm unsure if my previous message got through to you as microsoft was rolling out a new client at the time but the renderosity refund policy is listed as follows

Digital Download Products

In the event that a product is found to be defective or the product description misrepresents the product a refund may be issued. Issuing refunds is at the discretion of the Merchant and/or the Renderosity MarketPlace staff.

Refunds will be issued only after the Buyer has worked with the Artist to fix the problem. When a refund is issued, the Buyer is responsible for deleting all files using the product and may not distribute the product.

All Imagers were untouched Poser or Bryce images, as stated in the product descriptions.

Since Renderosity handles the brokering of all products you need to contact the Renderosity store team regarding a refund.

Daniel Merrill
aka mertext

mendyh ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 10:45 AM

Hi, Virginia,

As soon as I confirm this with the merchant, I will take care of this for you.  I am waiting on his reply.

Thank you,

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

amberlover13 ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 1:28 PM

Thank you for looking into this

mendyh ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 5:28 PM

Virginia,

I'm still waiting to hear back from them.  I will try to finalize this by Monday, since we're coming up on the weekend.  Just wanted to check back with you and let you know I hadn't forgotten.  Still have no reply from the vendor yet.  They probably haven't gotten online, yet.

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

mendyh ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 12:40 PM

Hi, Virginia,

I have received clearance to issue a refund.  I have issued your refund in the form of store credit for $32.  That will be available on your next purchase.

Thank  you for shopping @ the Marketplace!

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

amberlover13 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:49 PM

Thank you for your help in this matter.
:)

mendyh ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:51 PM

You're welcome!

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.