Sun, Oct 6, 5:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Mods Online?

lemur01 ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 7:38 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:57 AM

Is there a quick way of finding out which Poser Mods are online so I can contact them about an image I would like to post?

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 9:37 AM

If you click any of our names in the forum header, if we're online it will say beneath our names, e.g.

User statistics for karen1573

[homepage]
karen1573 is online now!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

lemur01 ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 10:20 AM

Hmmmm, lol when i click on your name Karen i just get your blurb, the world's longest wish list and your recent gallery pics. Anyway, can you tell me how i submit an image for prewiewing by the mods?

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 10:47 AM

Oh - sorry - I think maybe it's only staff who get the "jump" page.
Anyway - if you want to send me an email with the image it's karen1573@renderosity.com
I can't promise to get to it tonight but I'll do my best :-)

My wishlist is quite long isn't it? Hehee 😊

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 3:07 PM

But that doesn't help if you want a mod, any mod, with an urgent query or to draw attention to a dubious post - then we have to remember who the mods are and scan through looking for one who's in the online list. I thought a way of grabbing an available mod/admin had been added, but if so I can't recall how it works.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 4:20 PM

A few months back I needed  a Mod urgently too.  I posted in this forum and in the community forum and Wheatpenny and Stacey answered me pretty quick.  Most of us check the community forum too, so you double your chances of snagging an online mod or co-ordinator by posting in that forum too.

Also, I'm off work on disability right now so I'm almost always here because I have no life,  LOL   so if you need someone urgently feel free to PM or email me.  Unless I'm sleeping or at the doctors, I'll most likely get back to you almost right away.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 8:05 AM

Thanks, and sympathy (are you sure Renderosity didn't arrange your condition to ensure forum cover?)

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 8:32 AM

Quote - Thanks, and sympathy (are you sure Renderosity didn't arrange your condition to ensure forum cover?)

LOL 

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 9:55 AM

Ok, I have to say this the title to this thread reminds me of a Duran Duran tune "Girls on film" except this would be sung as "Mods online" I'm done now bye.

My Facebook Page

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 7:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/onlinememrr.php

Tommy made some tweaks to the "who's online" area.  The changes  should be able to help locate stie staff that are online.

lemur01 ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 1:28 AM

Cool, thanks Acadia.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.